• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pics of my female Ball Python... & Help naming

What should I name my baby female Ball Python?

• Emmy

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Grace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saphira

• Nova

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Nyoka (means snake in African)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Amora

• Camira

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rain

• Tessa

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thissle

• Beara

• Lumina (from the spanish word meaning brightness)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayselipera

My mom didn't like them either but I kept on asking her and I got the male for Christmas in 2008. And the female I got her in January. I am also getting a baby Leopard Gecko next week and I will be sure to post photos.

Awhh! I used to have two Leopard Geckos. They were my most favorite pets I ever had.
    Your so lucky to be getting them!

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    My favorite animal is the Cobra, but I'm very much afraid of snakes. >.>

I like all the other types of reptiles though. I always name the ones that are at my parents' pet store.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    That's awesome. I use to hold and chill with the snake we had in the biology teachers classroom all the time during the class. I think I might get a snake some day.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ooh, I bet that hurt a little bit. I'm getting a new baby Female Ball Python this week :) I can't wait!!!! She is 3 weeks old I heard and is as sweet as ever.
    A Little bit?! Do you know how it feels to have 100 or so curved serrated teeth sink into your hand and rip the flesh? I had to get stitches! lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nova, it sounds cool :] plus, it reminds me of my friends snake who has the same name lol

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
    Haha that's awesome. I named my other 2 based on personality and a character from a book series I read... Glaedr got his name from a golden dragon in Brisingr (Eragon series) and Colby got her name because of her odd personality and her colour. :D

Back