• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pics of my female Ball Python... & Help naming

What should I name my baby female Ball Python?

• Emmy

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Grace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saphira

• Nova

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Nyoka (means snake in African)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Amora

• Camira

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rain

• Tessa

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thissle

• Beara

• Lumina (from the spanish word meaning brightness)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
    I'm not too afraid of bites. I have been bitten twice by a garter snake. I managed to have her trust me enough to slither through my hands and take her around the house. Here's another pic of her in one of my mom's plants.

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
    Pretty... But uhm, does he bite ?

It's a girl, but she can strike if she feels uncomfortable, she is only 3 week old and is still figuring things out. All snakes bite, remember that. Baby ball pythons are usually nippy, but they get better if you work with them.

Now that is a very good pic right there.

Thank you, when she slithered to the top, all I saw was the plant bend over, it was so funny, she held on tightly and I think she found it entertaining.

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
    I'll be keeping a close watch on this, because the pictures keep getting better after every post.

Thank you! I plan to take pics of her eating this week too, so be sure to check in on Wednesday.

Thats a really cool Python! My mom she said that it wud be cool to have a reptile as a pet..But sh doesnt want one that is Poisinous..i might be getting a lizard or snake! it wud be awsome if i do!!

If you are starting out, Ball Pythons make great snakes for beginners. If you want to know more about Ball Pythons, I will try to answer any questions you have.

That snake looks pretty cool.
    I've always wanted a Chameleon, but I have enough pets.

Chameleons are very pretty, I wanted one but my mom said no, plus you can't handle them too much, mostly just for show. I have 3 ball pythons, 5 red-bellied snakes (4 babies), 2 sub-adult Garter snakes (1 year old), a cat, 4 rabbits (female pregnant, due any day now), and a 55 gall tank with 20+ fish (Ciclids). :D

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I'm so glad you picked Nova, that was my favorite. It's different but it's really awesome. <3
    She's adorable too. I've loved reptiles ever since I grew up with my brother's iguana, Galian, so I can't help but think they have a cute side. xD

ThornPython4

Team Popplio
    Years
    that's good, I really love animals too. Here are some new pics of Nova eating today!!!

The first pic is when she just killed her mouse. Second is of her with the mouse completely swallowed and you can see a bulge in her stomach-kinda cute. The third pic is just her finishing up, I know the quality is horrible for the last two, sorry about that!

Back