• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokémon Evolution Announcement!

Typhon

'sup
Years
  • Yeah. If Doublade does get an evolution (hopefully) it would probably have a shield of some sort. Or it could end up being three swords, with the one in the middle being giant. There's also a possibility that it could end up as a single sword Pokémon again, but just better looking overall. But Doublade looks like it could do great on it's own. It might just turn out to be like Diglett, a Pokémon that only evolves one :3

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • As I look at this thing more, I'm really starting to warm up to it's design. The pink actually looks really nice to me and I'm probably the only one who thinks the name is pretty funny and clever. I'm excited to see what its third evolution is if we get one.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Some of you guys suggested an evolution with a shield for Doublade so I made a quick sketch. Is this what you guys had in mind?

Spoiler:

This is amazing because it takes all the design elements of the first form and makes them bigger. Two swords means two EYES and two Hands bound by one Shield/Face to create the illusion of a whole Pokemon. One Face with two eyes is really TWO SWORDS in disguise.

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
  • Yeah that's sorta making me think there might be a pattern with the Honedge line, and you know that Honedge has a blue cloth while Doublade has a pink is leading me to believe a possible third member of the line could have a green one. It's really shaping up as one of the more interesting Pokemon this gen, aside from its unique typing and the fact it learns a move that was once exclusive to a certain set of Legendaries, in this case Keldeo and the musketeer trio (Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion).

This just gets me thinking of how complicated tactics are going to be now... omg yelp.;-;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I want Doublade to have a signature move that consists of two hits and is steel type like 40 each. It's evolution can then learn a move with triple slashes but are 30 each.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • But then again, when GF is running out of ideas they just multiply stuff and i find that very annoying.
    And another thing- why are the hands pink? i guess it cant really be a male of a female buyt if it had a gender the best thing to do was to have the male version with blue hands and the female with pink. Same with the pre-evo.

Multiplying stuff isn't running out of ideas if they've been doing it since the beginning. Plus they still have millions of ideas they could do, but that's not something for another day.

I'm fairly certain like most Steel types based on objects, it's genderless. I don't think a certain color should determine a Pokemon's (or person for that matter) gender, but that could juts be me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Interesting thing about multiplying Pokémon is that it took a break in Gen II-IV. Coming back in Gen V...however I do find their Gen V and Gen VI multi copies more creative than Gen I...

Back