• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon game for June 15th?

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Im currently playing explorers of time, waiting for a sequel :P Its too early for a main game (I mean, it would become a bad Gray with only 8 months of development :I)
    Hope you know that the guys worked on BW ever since DP came out. So they pretty much have already started on Grey or the RS remakes already.

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I want a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon installment. Or maybe a wii game that actually has a plot. As cool as RSE remakes or any main series installment would be- It's just way too soon. I'm not saying "Too soon for them to have made it", I'm saying "Too soon to be reasonable."

And also I love the pokemon spinoff games<3 I can still play R/S Pinball for hours on end.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm expecting a mystery dungeon game seeing there hasn't been one for a while. I do hope it's a 3DS exclusive.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    You know, I wouldn't be surprised if it is a third version. The storyline to BW was quite short, only one part where you had to backtrack. Also, the region was rather unexplorable. It would make sense for game freak to shorten the amount of waiting time between games if the games themselves are short. RS remakes are a no though, not enough time for them to be developed yet. It's probably going to be a wii battling game or a DS ranger/mystery dungeon game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    In order to make a short game longer, we shall re-release it with barely any time to make substantial change to it!
    New Pokémon game for June 15th?

Years
    Personally, I hope it's either a new Colosseum/XD or MD3 (no, MDEoS is not MD3).
    But I want the most is a new Mystery Dungeon. <3

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    I am just glad I still have a Nintendo DS Lite and a GBA to play Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, etc...

I would love either a RSE remake, PMD, or a XD and Colleuseum remake for Wii.

Last edited:
    Back