• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
Zekrom actually seems pretty ballin'. I think we're overdue for a Dragon/Electric Type. Tsutaja's kinda cool, in a Pink Panther sort of way. Other than that, I'm underwhelmed. Particularly by that damn chinchilla. No, thank you.

Jerme

stupid
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
I'd love to see Munna evolving into a Mammoth like Pokemon with a gem on its head.
But a Mammoth with psychic abilities is a bit strange. However I'd like to see that

Taj.jpg

remember the days

Years
Thought this was pretty interesting...
oldschoolhintingnewschool.jpg

I wonder if the dudes at Game Freak knew had Munna sketched out since the Game Boy days, or if they made it exclusively for B&W based solely on this lil' line of dialogue from the older games.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Maybe they only wanted 150 pokemon per generation but seeing as how they've made more then that now, they feel safe to show it for the new Gen.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
Years
Gen V reference in Gen I

Hey, I read on the internet that one of the new Pokemon in Gen V (the levitating psychic tapir one with a floral pattern) was actually referenced in Gen I where the girl outside rock tunnel says something along the lines of wishing that there was a light Pokemon with a floral pattern.

This made me wonder- did Nintendo plan this all along or did they just suddenly think of it when brainstorming ideas for Gen V???

Mod note: I merged this thread into another which was already talking about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back