• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I've warmed up to Gear/Giaru now meaning that I officially love every Pokemon of this generation so far.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • i don't know if this was previously stated but because Munna is the "dreameater" pokemon is it possible possible it's a prevo for drowzee? i hope i want the only to think this 0.o

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    i don't know if this was previously stated but because Munna is the "dreameater" pokemon is it possible possible it's a prevo for drowzee? i hope i want the only to think this 0.o
    Yeah, someone else already mentioned that a while ago. People think it's not because it's pink and covered with flowers while Drowzee's yellow and brown. But we'll have to wait and see. I'd say it's not likely, but I'm not secure in that opinion either way.

Each individual new Pokémon seems cool, but looking at them as a whole they are very different from the original 151.
    idk. Isn't that good, though? I mean, Isshu's far from Kanto, so I'd hope the local critters would be different in some ways.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • mm-hmm

i don't know if this was previously stated but because Munna is the "dreameater" pokemon is it possible possible it's a prevo for drowzee? i hope i want the only to think this 0.o

I've mentioned this on several occasions. I think it IS a prevo for Drowzee, but maybr not. Maybe because a cute little girl wanted this Pokemon in Gen 1, it will be different. Although the similarities are quite large.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Chiramii; the Chinchilla Pokémon

OMG I love it already.

I'm so going to catch it when I get White/Black, and then train it.. I hope it doesn't have any evolutions.

Anyone else like it?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm boxing my starter (Water Clown Prob) for a Chiramii...

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • My first reaction to them when i saw them were negative.I know a new york pigeon when i see one.and infernape doesn't need a cousin.But I think over time everyone that has a initial negative reaction to the new gen will slowly get over and start to like them.as every other generation.Out grown it but its still fun to watch what design they decide to come up with next to try and keep the gravy train sort to speak going.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My first reaction to them when i saw them were negative.I know a new york pigeon when i see one.and infernape doesn't need a cousin.But I think over time everyone that has a initial negative reaction to the new gen will slowly get over and start to like them.as every other generation.Out grown it but its still fun to watch what design they decide to come up with next to try and keep the gravy train sort to speak going.

True. But that bird looks too much like Starly.

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Want.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The animation made me fall in love with all of them. Chiramii is the only one so far other than Zorua to have as boring animation. Gear looks awesome and Smimama is awesome! I'm sort of more excited to see the past Pokemons animations than I am to see the rest of the new Pokemon in general!

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
  • My first reaction to them when i saw them were negative.I know a new york pigeon when i see one.and infernape doesn't need a cousin.But I think over time everyone that has a initial negative reaction to the new gen will slowly get over and start to like them.as every other generation.Out grown it but its still fun to watch what design they decide to come up with next to try and keep the gravy train sort to speak going.
    Postan for relevance.
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    NO its MEAN boxing ur starters is a HORRIBLE thing to do lol no matter what always keep my starters through out the entire game

...For me, the general trend has been to box my starters. xD I just like variety? I love your avatar&signature, by the way.

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
    Years
  • NO its MEAN boxing ur starters is a HORRIBLE thing to do lol no matter what always keep my starters through out the entire game

See, I really don't believe that. The way I see it, boxing your starters really means that you're making room for another Pokémon to join your team of awesomeness, which means that you have one more soldier to add to your ranks. If you keep your Starter in a PC box it's like he's sitting in his top-secret headquarters, keeping tabs on all the new recruits. :3

Don't ask me why I think of it like this, I'm just crazy. :P Plus you can always take it back out, it's not like it's a big deal or anything.

Back