• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New POKéMON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    New POKéMON in VERSION OR/AS OR ONLY NEW MEGA????? Thanks in Advancer! :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • It wouldn't make much sense if they added new Pokemon to ORAS, but there are new mega evolutions. Hoopa and Volcanion might finally make an appearance, though I hope they aren't restricted to ORAS like that shiny Beldum is. Dang mega stone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    It wouldn't make much sense if they added new Pokemon to ORAS, but there are new mega evolutions. Hoopa and Volcanion might finally make an appearance, though I hope they aren't restricted to ORAS like that shiny Beldum is. Dang mega stone!

Hoopa the satin of POKéMON!!

Wander what role will be?? :/

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Hoopa the satin of POKéMON!!

Wander what role will be?? :/

Hoopa's Pokedex entry in X and Y suggests it's a trickster who can use portals, stealing items and taking them to a secret place. Unless it steals souls Giratina remains the most devilish Pokemon we have (it was banished to the Torn World because it was too violent.) It'll either be given to you with little fanfare or steal your iems with you having to hunt it down. It might even be responsible for the Mirage Spots in ORAS that let you capture legendary Pokemon outside of the Hoenn region; I find it odd thse portals look like gold rings.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hoopa's Pokedex entry in X and Y suggests it's a trickster who can use portals, stealing items and taking them to a secret place. Unless it steals souls Giratina remains the most devilish Pokemon we have (it was banished to the Torn World because it was too violent.) It'll either be given to you with little fanfare or steal your iems with you having to hunt it down. It might even be responsible for the Mirage Spots in ORAS that let you capture legendary Pokemon outside of the Hoenn region; I find it odd thse portals look like gold rings.

HU! creppy stuff ther! maby reson for them look like gold rings?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back