• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pok?mon Special FR/LG on Pics

ポケSTAR-Zero

The biggest Jasmine Fan
    Years

There are new Pics of Pok?mon Special FR/LG on Netkun.
    Blue(Green) is back and she looks very cute ^^.What do you think?

Years
    Blue looks very different.... heh... that's another wardrobe change! XD

(note: Since this pic was from Cross, I think it's a bit SPecialshippy...if I know what Yellow is thinking...XD)

Tweak

they do look different...blue looks way different.

Years
    Of course they still are in there... somewhere... maybe Kusaka is waiting for more remakes... XD or maybe they will be appearing soon...

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    i find that green(Blue(JP)) look very funny
    she look too kind
    :)

Years
    Green looks awesome with his new clothes! XD Red should turn his hat around... doesn't suit him with it forward... reminds me of him in the very first jacket cover or Special... XD

Charocal

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Well, I guess some people prefer the hat foward or backwards. I think he looks better with it backwards, but thats just my opinion. Thats a cool pic Oni. The Charmander is so cute!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It all look's good...and the ruby storyline wasent going anywhere so this is better.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    blue said:
    It all look's good...and the ruby storyline wasent going anywhere so this is better.

What ya mean by that! I think this is nofin but a side story so in one panel its Red Green and Blue and in another panel its Ruby and Sapphire. So don't go around saying that RS Manga is bad! Wait... I dunno what I just said... :laugh: But anyway RS Manga isn't wasn't going anywhere It's just u know too litte about it, don't worry co-webmaster of the first Pokespecial site doesn't know much about too. =P

Back