• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon D/P sprites , By Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Y have work long time , but here is , y have some gods sprites whit the 4th generation pokemon The pokemon is 64x64 then you can write to your hack rom. . (Is my work , please dont steel ) Enjoy :

Zugaidosu
    (Back - Front )

Doomiraa
    (front- back)

I will post new sprites later.

Last edited:

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    You see de pictures when the ''green border fillers'' dont exist
    (the first pictures)
    And here green border fillers exist
    (2nd pictures )

You will se the diferens

New pokemon sprites
    Fione Front
    Munchlax

(More morning or later when you post in 5 min :)) )

Last edited:

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Y thing yes , but decreased from 80x80 in 64x64, and did them such in kind that to can them sends with unzl.gba in your rom. Y post immediatle more sprites.
    2 legendar (DIalga) + Lefia (Eevee new evo Recolor ) .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    That sprites are good,but some are the same,i think parukia is the better^^

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Thanx , ok then when you want a pokemon to make sprites just send my a pm and y will post the sprites and now more sprites .
    And now one of my favorite pokemon BUuBuurn, and Fukamaru (jAp) .
    (please dont steal) And the back of Giradina (the front is in the last post )

Last edited:

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Have you read all my post???

"Y have work long time , but here is , y have some gods sprites whit the 4th generation pokemon The pokemon is 64x64 then you can write to your hack rom"
    Y have editet white a program for write to a pokemon rom (unzl.gba) whit the normal sprites 80x80 say image not indexet but whyt this sprites work , all sprites its for hack roms.I have search long time for sprites like that but i dont find , jost 10 pokemon , and then a have this sprites maked/
    Read first befor you say / a have not steal the sprites.

Last edited:

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Use proper grammar. Your grammar sucks as "Y" is not a word. Also, proof read your post to spot common spelling mistakes.

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Sorry. I see talent in you. I think you should start sratch drawing which will make your skills improve by loads and it will give you a new level of understanding.

So far I will give you a 8/10

DoMyxZ

God Mapper
    Years
    Sorry. I see talent in you. I think you should start sratch drawing which will make your skills improve by loads and it will give you a new level of understanding.

So far I will give you a 8/10

Thank , yes , the sprites is just to insert to your game , you knew when you want to insert with unzl.gba say : 'image not indexed' but the normal sprites is 80x80 , then i rezise and then did with a special program to work and he work.
    Ok , now another sprites
    (All the sprites is M to F ) the sprites have a minor eror in color.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    you guys are mean. he clearly stated he's resizing them for GBA limits... that isn't necessarily easy to do.

they look good domy. the shading is a bit off on some of them (especially the back sprites), but they're good nonetheless. thanks for making the effort.

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Always persue your dreams. If you get critized, get better and become a better person and show them how good you are.

Years
    I agree, resizing properly is hard. >< You end up with random spare pixels everywhere and and outlines get totally fudged up.

But you're doing a good job at it. =) The Dialga must have been especially hard.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back