• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokemon game soon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Hi, I just wonder when will the next pokemon game will be released.
    Base on the release pattern Game Freak never went 2 full year without a new game or remake, different version.
    Base on that I think we gonna have a new pokemon game release in this year or at least at the end of this year. And since we still havent heard anything about next gen console im pretty sure its gonna be on 3ds.
    What do you guys think?
    P/s: How long between the new game announcement and the actual release day usually be?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Considering we had no new game last year and a new Pokemon reveal this month, I think we have a good chance of getting a new game this year. They tend make the announcement approximately 6-7 months prior to the release, so if they were to announce it next month in March, then we'd probably see a release around September or October.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Are they gonna have a Emerald remake i wonder. I like Emerald the most out of the first 3 gen.

Back