• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon Global Link

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    The new Pokemon Global Link is up and running. I'm giving it a quick run through and it looks really spiffy. The first thing it asks you to do is to re-confirm your previous PGL data and acknowledge that that is the account you want to use to sync up with Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.

You do have to Sync up the games, so the ability to Sync is back.

They have some updated conditions for Syncing.

• You can register one Game Sync ID each for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y on a single Pokémon Trainer Club Member ID.
    • Members who log into the Pokémon Global Link using a Pokémon Trainer Club account will be able to register Game Sync IDs only from Pokémon X and Pokémon Y games that can be played on North American and European region Nintendo 3DS systems.
    • Saved data from your Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game will be used to access fun content on the Pokémon Global Link.
    • The location and birthday that you entered when you registered as a Pokémon Trainer Club member will be used on the Pokémon Global Link.
    • If you wish to remove a Game Card that you have registered to your account, you'll need to submit a special request. It may take up to a week for the game to be removed from your account. Please make sure you are signed in to the right Pokémon Trainer Club account before registering your Game Sync ID.

Unfortunately I cannot go any further until I get home from work tomorrow night as it is mandatory that you sync a game up and since I have both pre-ordered I don't want to buy the digital copies.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Your member information is currently being processed. Please come back later.
    If this message continues to appear after a few hours, please contact customer service.

It has been a few hours, should I be worried?

I've already got my Game Sync ID, and I can't wait to register it to see all the fun content they're talking about ^^

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    They've activated my account, and I was able to register my game. However...
    During this pre-launch period, it is not yet possible to use any services beyond registering your game.
    We ask for your patience until the full site launches. Please look forward to the launch of the new Pokémon Global Link!

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Mine simply says that all you can do right now is register. Looking forward to seeing what's up with the site when it's completely finished.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Pokemon GL (in the UK) and....

Anybody else up and running yet or you still getting the message about it being down during pre-launch?

Also, Kangaskhan, make sure you catch him since I have a strong feeling you only meet him once!

Oh and "stones-nite". If I was to obtain a Squirtle through trade that wasn't holding the stone how would I obtain one?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    You can get the Blastoisite for 500,000 at the Stone Emporium in Lumiose. You can only get it after you've beat the Elite 4 & Champion and the Generation I Mega Stones appear in store every 3 days.

Years
    Its been one hour and I do think its the people logging in to much. Ive tried on other accounts and the same thing happens. Just something on Nintendo and Pokémon ends. They must have not updated the servers or fully payed for them.

Also, is their anything to do in the Pokémon X and Y post game other than find the legendary birds, Mewtwo, and Zygarde? Ive been bored of breeding eggs and training a team for online.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Pokemon GL (in the UK) and....

For some reason this post was moved or deleted and I am not sure why since no other;

"Pokemon Global Link in the UK issues" thread exists, so please do not move it again.

So for the second time,

Anybody have any issues connecting to Pokemon-GL in the UK?

Cheers,

Kohana

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Mine doesn't mention about busy or to many people on.

The site simply just does not work and asked me to log out on account of it being "pre-release prep".

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    I'm a little confused about all of this. 3:

I made a mistake when registering my Pokémon White to the dream world - it showed my sync ID instead of the username.
    I was hoping to get rid of this because it pretty much carried over to my Black2.
    I'm just worried that if I just make a new sync with my X that I won't be able to have my Black2 connect to the same Pokémon bank? 3:
    Or was that PGL name only for the actual Dream world?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    For some reason this post was moved or deleted and I am not sure why since no other;

"Pokemon Global Link in the UK issues" thread exists, so please do not move it again.

So for the second time,

Anybody have any issues connecting to Pokemon-GL in the UK?

Cheers,

Kohana

It's not just you I can not connect either and I checked both of my GL accounts

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Now it's down for maintenance. I've been waiting all day for them to confirm my information, and now they're forcing me to wait until Wednesday. I am rather upset ATM.

Ironically, the B/W/B2/W2 one is running full power.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Mine doesn't mention about busy or to many people on.

The site simply just does not work and asked me to log out on account of it being "pre-release prep".

I have the same issue:

This account already has a game registered to it.
    During this pre-launch period, it is not yet possible to use any services beyond registering your game.
    We ask for your patience until the full site launches. Please look forward to the launch of the new Pokémon Global Link!
    Note: If you would like to register a second game, please proceed to register an additional game.

When does Pokémon Global Link launch?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So now I'm finding out the new Pokémon GL isn't really anything exciting. Log on periodically to update your PokéMiles.

Oh, and BTW, I have yet to be able to update. Even once. Server too busy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    I've tried twice now for it to process the info when logging in, and it's not letting me do it...

EDIT: Nvm, just let me in...

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    MEDALS ARE BACK. I'm sad that they aren't in the game, but on the PGL Website, You can see all of your medals you have earned so far!

What else is there do do on PGL now? The main features are comming latter this month or something? I don't know anything about the new PGL.

Back