• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen new pokemon lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    Hey guys alright, I started w/ 100 of my favorite pokemon and have narrowed it down to 8. I love all of these pokemon so much, and can't decide which I should get rid of. I want a lineup of six so please tell me which six pokemon should I choose out of the 8:

Bulbasaur
    Ninetales
    Lapras
    Vaporeon
    Articuno
    Dragonair
    Skarmory
    Shaymin
    I will tally up the votes and tell you who won after I have a large enough number of votes. I know I should choose which pokemon I want in my lineup based on which pookemon I like most, but the problem is I love them all equally! Please leave a reply. Thank you.
    P.S.This is a personal thing. Moderators, please do not close this thread. I have been trying to decide on my own but after about 3 months of trying to decide I need help from everyone else. Thank you

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Since there are some D/P/Pt Pokemon in there, I'm guessing this if for a game from that generation. Sooo it's off to the D/P/Pt forums we go (b'')b

But I can't make any promises about it staying open there XD; The rules are different from Pokemon General~

-Moved-

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well, since u have a stronger grass type in there than Bulbasaur I would kick it out. And Vaporeon and Lapras are both 1st Gen water types and Vaporeon is better so I would kick Lapras.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    I'd use Shaymin as one of the Pokemon because he's pretty good.

A Mod will probably close this though and give the same crap message (drrrr ingame teams don't matter derrrrrrr..... must lock thread.....)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Hey guys alright, I started w/ 100 of my favorite pokemon and have narrowed it down to 8. I love all of these pokemon so much, and can't decide which I should get rid of. I want a lineup of six so please tell me which six pokemon should I choose out of the 8:

Bulbasaur
    Ninetales
    Lapras
    Vaporeon
    Articuno
    Dragonair
    Skarmory
    Shaymin
    I will tally up the votes and tell you who won after I have a large enough number of votes. I know I should choose which pokemon I want in my lineup based on which pookemon I like most, but the problem is I love them all equally! Please leave a reply. Thank you.
    P.S.This is a personal thing. Moderators, please do not close this thread. I have been trying to decide on my own but after about 3 months of trying to decide I need help from everyone else. Thank you

Use:
    Skarmory (Flying types are always helpful)
    Articuno (Legendary, Ice moves are very good)
    Ninetails (Great Fire type)
    Lapras (Good hard hitting moves, for example (Slam) plus water type)
    Vaporeon (Ice and Water, good movesets you can give to this pokemon)
    Dragonair (Dragon type, but you should evolve to Dragonite)

DONT USE:
    Bulbasaur (Even as Venusaur, he was always not that great, pretty bad movesets)
    Shaymin (I just hate every aspect of this pokemon lol, its sooo dumb looking even in sky form)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    if it was me i would keep

Ninetales
    Lapras
    Vaporeon
    Articuno
    Dragonair
    and Shaymin

but that is just my opinon though

Status
    Not open for further replies.