• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey... I loove this hack... so here is my contribution:
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Pokemon Moon Version

Pokemon Sun Version
    xD
    I loove these fake boxes!
    The Sun one Seems MAD!!!!!!!
    ~NekroBoi~
    PS: you can tell it iznt nintendo's coz real boxes have actual seal of quality..

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Nice (fake) boxes ex-Drako-Nekroboi! :D Yeah, I guess the sun box is pretty cool with the fire texture in the background, but the moon one's also pretty good (just a bit more 'colourless' maybe?)! Let's just hope no pirates will use these boxes though, let alone steal Treeko's hack - that would be bad! :( Wattsie's banners are also pretty cool! ;) I can't do anything but comment (I know nothing about producing hacks, let alone script and design), but I can only wish you luck, and hope that nothing will get in the way of making your hack a success. With all the progress I see when I check up here, it's strong and lively - that's dedication, and I congratulate you for that! :) To start the hack again though...it'll delay release date, but the hack will definately come out as a succesful and enjoyable hack. Kudos to you!

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Hiya guys. I got some screens of the intro. I'll post a screenshot of the heroes in a town and a route once I finish with it's new script. I'm working on that now. Well, not much but, here it is.

Wow, nice intro edit. Did you actually do sprites for all the needed poses? Either way, keep it up, Treecko!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    i had this problem just get a clean rom bu tdont ask for it here as it is against the rules and it is illegal i think

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    Bak

Sup treeko? im bak , the hackz looking good , nice 1 on the title screen boss,
    neway nice job keep it up , unluky bout the re-start tho,

~~Zak~~

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hiya guys. Because of the review I got in the new RHW. I'm about to revolutionize the way people think about hacking Ruby. I got some help from one of the finest palette editors at Pokecommunity, Green Charizard. I also been looking around the web for new ideas, found them! As soon as I return, I'll post some screens. Good review, here I come!

Years
    Dis is Awsome! Oh, also, you can trick the peeps, when you make the patch, direct to your hack, but make it a patch for a Ruby rom, like, u hack onto a fire-red but make the patch for ruby... the size will be big..
    ~NekroBoi~

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Good luck Treecko. I hope your plans go as planned(sounded better in my head:P ) anyways lots of luck bud!:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    this is quite an interesting game you have here treecko. i do especially like the way you are inserting in the newest pokemon. great intro you hav as well, very nice

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    good luck to you on restarting the hack.it looks like it's coming along great. best of luck to you treecko!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Dis is Awsome! Oh, also, you can trick the peeps, when you make the patch, direct to your hack, but make it a patch for a Ruby rom, like, u hack onto a fire-red but make the patch for ruby... the size will be big..
    ~NekroBoi~

Hmmm...I don't get it??? What exactly do you mean?

Well anyway, I wanted to show you what I'm doing to the graphics for the hacks. I'll compare Route 101 before and after I changed the graphics. So what do you think?

Before

After

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back