• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Yes, yes. I know I haven't posted any updates lately. I don't want to complain, but I have my reasons. Being busy is one, the other is I wasn't feeling that well. I'm getting better so back to the hack. It's really getting to me that I don't talk to everyone about the hack. Not everyone in the group has had even one comment from me. Anyway, I know you guys are impatient, I apologize. I'll be getting back to work soon.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
All I see; is you are superglued in phase 1.5 (lol zel)...

Huh? :P

Well, guys. Don't get impatient! I mean, this hack had the best improvement in the last months (I'm not mentioning my own, 'cause it's not appropiated from me), at least graphically speaking. Even Sotomura recognized the effort Treecko put to make the hack go back from a bad review back then.

So... Give Treecko time, and he'll surprise us again, I know it! :)

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
I heard this hack's going to end.

We'll wait for Treecko to request for this thread to be locked.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
I heard this hack's going to end.

We'll wait for Treecko to request for this thread to be locked.
That would be a real pity... Treecko seems to have put a lot of effort in this hack... T_T

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
This is the end

What a shock huh? I never thought that I will be giving on something I've worked so hard on. I've thought about quitting a while ago, but I refused to. What really gets to me though is that I made a promise that I'll have to break. It sucks. After restarting several times, I tried even harder to make M/S better each time. I did, but every time I got to a certain point, errors started to occur. Even by making backups, it still didn't help. No matter what I do, glitches and more glitches kept coming. It's like something's trying to tell me that hacking isn't for me. "So just quit, it isn't working out." Man this sucks, but I guess I have no choice. I won't be hacking ever again, but I still want to hang around a little. If anyone wants to continue the hack, feel free to.

Anyway, this thread will be closed by a mod or something soon. So bye everyone. (I don't have a lot to say)

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Before this thread gets closed.

I want to finish the hack off, so I gain some exp of hacking an advanced rom.

I am unsure on what to do, but I'll make a new thread if I decide to rom hack this, and finish it off.

Liquinn Yoshi.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
What a shock huh? I never thought that I will be giving on something I've worked so hard on. I've thought about quitting a while ago, but I refused to. What really gets to me though is that I made a promise that I'll have to break. It sucks. After restarting several times, I tried even harder to make M/S better each time. I did, but every time I got to a certain point, errors started to occur. Even by making backups, it still didn't help. No matter what I do, glitches and more glitches kept coming. It's like something's trying to tell me that hacking isn't for me. "So just quit, it isn't working out." Man this sucks, but I guess I have no choice. I won't be hacking ever again, but I still want to hang around a little. If anyone wants to continue the hack, feel free to.

Anyway, this thread will be closed by a mod or something soon. So bye everyone. (I don't have a lot to say)
This is so bad. But I understand how you feel. And I'm sure that when you feel more confident, you will continue with hacking. Never lose hope, Treecko! ^^

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
To bed to hear this really:/
So everyone I will continue this hack whit same tiles anyway everything will be same only the leader of hack will be me.
So this thread will be closed but when i get something done i will make a new thread
Tnx!
Treecko to bed that you stop hacking but if you want so its ok bye cya all

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Sorry to hear that. If you decide to pick up the work again sometime, feel free to PM Jeremy or me to re-open this thread for you within 1 year.

So, until further notice...

~closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back