• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with Unova Pokemon?

If Pokemon Mystery Dungeon had a new game with Unova Pokemon, would you buy it?

• Total voters

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
    Se
    The originality of a cartoon animal / random object with exaggerated features / big eyes / being on fire is the most subjective thing this franchise has ever produced.

If a Mystery Dungeon game can work with Chocobos, a fat man from Dragon Quest, the world's most stereotypical Samurai and previous generation Pokémon there's no reason for it to be any different with the new ones.

The point being... it can't, and never will, be that way. 5th generation Pokemon look like they belong in Black and White versions. I don't see how something so different from the older ones will make the game worth playing. Now, that's not to say that I don't enjoy the story or the gameplay. However, this is my opinion and it should not affect how others view the game.

Secondly, the only reason I would buy it, is because it is a PMD game.

Last edited:

Pawz

The PC Gamer
    Years
    I guess I would buy it, however spin off games aren't really my type of game. Nevertheless how can you not buy a Pokemon game. :p

Years
    I'd buy it.

I enjoyed the PMD games, and I've always liked the stories and characters in the game. With a whole new generation of Pokemon, I'd like to see new characters and what their roles are. I'd love to see the game with "Special episodes" or something like in PMD Sky. I would also be interested in the new setting, features, new characters and the story.

Years
    Don't think it will be a Unova PMD because they already made Pokemon Rumble Blast but if it comes out I would buy it I guess

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    That doesn't make any sense. The first Rumble came out only a month after the Japan-only Wiiware Mystery Dungeon games.They're series made by totally different people.

Last edited:

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    I've only played Explorers of Sky and I loved it.
    Even though I'm not a complete 5th gen fan, I would still buy it if I could.

Years
    That doesn't make any sense. The first Rumble came out only a month after the Japan-only Wiiware Mystery Dungeon games.They're series made by totally different people.

It's just that I feel like a new era of pokemon games have started so the new games makes a bigger breakthrough then the old classic spinoffs

Back