• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with Unova Pokemon?

If Pokemon Mystery Dungeon had a new game with Unova Pokemon, would you buy it?

• Total voters

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't know if I'd buy it, I mean I liked PMD when it came out, but it gets repetitive and I don't find it that exciting to buy a new game. And the fact that I also don't really like the 5th gen contributes I guess :(

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    I did not like the 5th generation Pokémon, but I'd still buy it. The Mystery Dungeon games are usually pretty spread out generation-wise, unlike Pokémon Black and White, where you don't even see any older Pokémon until after you beat the Elite 4.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    I'd propably buy it, because I love Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
    But, I wonder what kind of plot they could make with 5G legendaries... They aren't as "mythical" as the others. So honestly, I fear the worst.

Akro

Artistic twit
    Years
    I'd buy it, I would defiantly buy it if it didn't have only 5th Pkm.

If they were to make it they would most likely have only 5th gen PKm. Would you agree?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    I'll buy it as long as it remains on the ds, if they go ahead with this trying to make for it for the wii I won't buy it.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    I don't think I would buy it. I tried Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team one time, and I found it pretty boring. I don't really find much fun in the Mystery Dungeon games.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I do see it being for 3DS but I'd think they would keep it on DS, atleast for this one assuming they make a 5th gen version... let's hope so!

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Don't have a 3DS yet so hoping it's on the DS. But GF may put it on the 3DS to increases it's sales.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If they were to release one, I'd like that and I will absolutely buy one, I enjoyed the other ones so I would definitely enjoy this one as well. :'D

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
    Oh my god, yes.
    I prefer the main titles over PMD, but still I enjoyed them, and I would love to see the Unova Pokemon. Though I would like to see a few changes as well, there were several peeves I had about the games.

But overall...fund it!

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    I would definantly buy it either way! Even though I prefer the main games, PMD is awesome!

Imagine if they made PMD for the Wii!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY~! :D
    I love the PMD games, I've been anticipating the 5th gen PMD games since before the English release of BW. Ah, playing as Snivy, Munna, maybe even Meguro-Er, Sandile. Anything, as long as it's PMD and I can~!
    I just hope they can somehow manage to make it even better than EoT/D/S, because I would then... be in love. Completely.
    ...Okay, I might be exaggerating a little, but I would definately buy it. DEFINATELY.

I don't think I would buy it. I tried Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team one time, and I found it pretty boring. I don't really find much fun in the Mystery Dungeon games.

Ohmigawd, go play Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Like naow.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
    In my opinion, I don't really see Unova Pokemon fit the "Mystery Dungeon" style. I like exploring as Blaziken. But the new Pokemon(5th generation) don't seem that great. Sorta odd looking, and they don't have that originality.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    The originality of a cartoon animal / random object with exaggerated features / big eyes / being on fire is the most subjective thing this franchise has ever produced.

If a Mystery Dungeon game can work with Chocobos, a fat man from Dragon Quest, the world's most stereotypical Samurai and previous generation Pokémon there's no reason for it to be any different with the new ones.

Back