• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon or Forme Confirmed!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
corocoro-zorua-zoroark-2.jpg

Earlier today PokeBeach posted this

first-hint.jpg

Pokebeach:
A 13th movie product advertisement for Poke Ball projectors may contain hints for new Pokemon. The ad, which displays Pokemon that are known to be in The Ruler of Illusion: Z such as Celebi, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou, purposefully hides two of the Poke Ball Pokemon with question marks. The text above each question marks says "A Pokemon that will be in the movie."
When discussing the advertisement last night, we thought the question mark Pokemon may be Lugia and Ho-Oh since they were shown in the first teaser trailer for the 13th movie and are in Master Balls like Celebi (with Ho-Oh's creations in Ultra Balls, since they are of lesser status). However, it is not often that these types of products purposefully hide known Pokemon. In the past, these question marks turned out to be Pokemon like Shaymin Sky Forme, Giratina Origin Forme, and Spiky Ear Pichu, though on rare occasions they were in fact Pokemon that were already known. So, we can't really tell either way what the question marks mean until the products are released.
While the Pokemon may turn out to be just Lugia and Ho-Oh, as posted a few days ago, the "master of illusion" ("Z") may be a new Pokemon or Pokemon Forme that could be revealed in CoroCoro magazine this month (or within the next few months). We have run out of known Legendary Pokemon to use in movies, so it's probably time to reveal a new Pokemon or Pokemon forme anyway!

And was later updated with this
second-hint.jpg

In lieu of the previous news story posted here, a second 13th movie advertisement specifically mentions that new Pokemon will be in The Master of Illusion: Z. The advertisement, which is for a "Pokemon Seal Battle Piece Collection DP 2010 set," lists the names of Pokemon that will be released in sets of stickers ("seals"). The ad lists the names of the Pokemon to be included in each sticker set, and at the end of each bullet point, it says, "plus a newly-created Pokemon that's introduced in the movie."
Additionally, under Piplup's image above the list, the advertisement states, "The Pokemon (plural) introduced in 2010's Master of Illusion: Z are in the (sticker) lineup." This of course implies that more than one new Pokemon (or Pokemon Forme) will be shown for the first time in the movie!

It is important to note that Giratina's Origin Forme and Shaymin's Sky Forme were originally codenamed "new Pokemon" in advertisements, meaning it's possible that these Pokemon could be new Formes as opposed to brand new Pokemon. Thanks go to Frugrow for the image and Bangiras for translating! All of the evidence now points to there being new Pokemon in the movie!
  • Capsule 1 Master Ball (Entei, Tangrowth, Ninjask, plus a newly-created Pokemon that's introduced in the movie)
  • Capsule 2 Hyper Ball (Suicune, Piplup, Croagunk, Shuppet, plus a newly-created Pokemon that's introduced in the movie)
  • Capsule 3 Super Ball (Pikachu, Raikou, Happiny, Bronzor, plus a newly-created Pokemon that's introduced in the movie)
  • Capsule 4 Monster Ball (Celebi, Mismagius, Mightyena, Togekiss, plus a newly-created Pokemon that's introduced in the movie)
  • Capsule 5 Monster Ball (Celebi, Torterra, Scizor, Infernape, plus a newly-created Pokemon that's introduced in the movie)
Update: Fixed some of the translations and clarified some of the information. Note that there will most likely not be five new Pokemon, but probably two or so represented in multiple sticker sets.

Last edited:

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
Years
Nice find. It would be strange for them to release a new forme unless they plan on releasing an updated Pokemon Crystal version.

But perhaps they're gearing up for Gen5?

Kendall

Fool of a Took
Years
Woohoo finally. It's about time we started seeing hints and confirmation of new pokemon/formes.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Finally Pokemon is giving me a reason to be excited again. Lol, Im kind of surviving on PoP Culture & Pokemon...

Personally I think it will be alternate formes such as Celebi Z and maybe a PikaPal of the 5th generation...

Farlace

More of a Swampert guy...
Years
well I edited my post cause I thought it was a dumb theory Xb but take a look at pokemon-movies.jp and use google translate. im investigating now lol

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Hmm. I thought it a possibility that Celebi would get a new Form. This whole deal reminds me of Marril and Elekid from when Johto was being introduced. Excitement!

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I WANT A SQUID POKEMON. /capsrape

LOLz, RANDOM! :/

I'm certain they are not going to revelal a 5th gen legendary in this film so its either something similar to how Shaymin (Sky Forme) and Giratina (Origin Forme) were revealed being a new forme or like Snubull and Marill being regular new pokemon making initial 5th Gen debut.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
A Celebi forme with Grass/Dark typing would be a pleasant surprise if you ask me...

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
it would be cool yeah, but to be representing the 5th gen with an older pokemon on roids isn't

they should be sneak peaking the starters :)

i dont know if this was implyed in the post but since the dogs are in ultra balls and are legendary, the pokemon in masterballs could be beyond legendary and could be similar to arceus?

Last edited:

The Red Chain

-crosses fingers- DarkCelebiDarkCelebiDarkCelebi >.<

Uh oh, I see Ape and Ninjask in the sticker set.
I wonder if this means Ash's Monferno is gonna evolve? 8D
.. Then does that mean someone is gonna get a Ninjask? o.e
First Ash gets a Gible that is undoubtedly gonna evolve to Garchomp.. now we have evidence a Ninjask may join the main cast?
For god sake.. anyway, moving on.

Yay, it's about freakin' time we start seeing some new hopefully not formes unless it's DC Pokemon. <3

[jq]i dont know if this was implyed in the post but since the dogs are in ultra balls and are legendary, the pokemon in masterballs could be beyond legendary and could be similar to arceus?[/jq]

Oh please no. x.x;
There's already a Pokemon god for everything, what more could they possibly make? D:

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
[jq]i dont know if this was implyed in the post but since the dogs are in ultra balls and are legendary, the pokemon in masterballs could be beyond legendary and could be similar to arceus?[/jq]

Oh please no. x.x;
There's already a Pokemon god for everything, what more could they possibly make? D:[/FONT]

God could always use a side kick :P

Years
Huh. I'm not entirely sure how the line 映画登場ポケモン on the seals poster translates as "a newly-created Pokemon that's introduced in the movie." I read it as "Pokemon appearing in the movie." The only reference to anything new that I can see only refers to new goods/products for the newest movie.

I suppose the line 劇場版最新作登場ポケモン in the first poster could mean that, but it looks more like "Pokemon appearing in the latest movie" to me. I'm not an expert, but I wouldn't get my hopes up yet.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Remember, I was only quoting Pokebeach... but I have a gut feeling that its going to be Lugia and Ho oh in someway. That trailer has to have meant something, and remember, Heatran had one of those when he was really minor aswell as Regigigas...

Update from PokeBeach: Fixed some of the translations and clarified some of the information. Note that there will most likely not be five new Pokemon, but probably two or so represented in multiple sticker sets.

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
Well, well, well! Most interesting!
A new forme or two, eh? This shall be exciting!

They're probably the legendary birds, you know, but still, if they aren't, this is exciting news. ^_^

xX

KopaKura

Soul searcher
Years
i dont know if this was implyed in the post but since the dogs are in ultra balls and are legendary, the pokemon in masterballs could be beyond legendary and could be similar to arceus?

I doubt it would be something that major, I think if anything, it's just implying their importance as in "New forme! -masterball-" or "Sneak Peek of Gen V! -masterball-" More than anything.

Back