• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon or Forme Confirmed!

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    I have a theory which might in fact be true.
    Firstly,let's take a look at the info we got about Pokemon A.They said that it would be a Pokemon which would surprise us.Which evolution line of Pokemon has the least appearances?Porygon.Yes,ever since that darned episode aired which sent about 650 children into hospitals,Porygon has never seen the light of the day except for a few cameos.Porygon2 never appeared in the show.But now,while the D/P/Pt main season isn't over,Porygon-Z would never appear in the anime.

What do I make of this?The only Pokemon which would truly surprise us is a member of the Porygon family.Now,let's take a look at the other details:
    In the movie name,Ruler of Illusion Z,there is a Z.While this could obviously be a new GenV Pokemon,it can also be the Porygon-Z I'm talking about.

Thirdly,the Porygon line is the only cyberworld Pokemon,which would lead to the fact that they can create illusions..But I don't suppose that they're the only Pokemon that can create such things.What I'm saying is that I might very well be wrong so don't quote me on this,as after all Porygon-Z is a Sinnoh Pokemon so it would have no reason to appear in a movie set in past Johto,unless they're also planning to show Porygon2 too and finally end the ban on this evolutionary line.

Though I beilve your opinion may be true, I'd rather have a gen5 Pokemon.

Years
  • Straight from Serebii

In The Games Department

New Pokémon Game in 2010

The official site has just updated with some details stating that a brand new Pokémon game series, perhaps a fifth generation is scheduled for release on the Nintendo DS in 2010 in Japan. Further details on this game series have yet to be announced but the site has stated that it will be an RPG and the press release hinted that new Pokémon were in it. Will this series be a brand new series or the beginning of the fifth generation? We'll bring more as and when Nintendo releases information.

Taken straight from Serebii,a new Pokemon is now 2x likely to appear in this movie.Also,we are now pretty sure that the 5th gen is finally starting,and a whole new adventure will open up to us.Even though there may be a chance that this new RPG series is a spin-off,it still stated that there will be new Pokemon in it so that means that there will be at least one in the movie.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokebeach has also updated on that, and the fact that there is Movie Celebi merch that is labeled Celeb (temporary), meaning that it will eventually be add on to. Celebi is getting a new forme, at least in the movie anyway :/

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I hope that they don't bring back the "dark" Celebi, I really didn't like that Pokemon. Anyway, the new game is good news - I can't wait to see what that Pokemon designers will come up with (normally, the first couple of Pokemon from a new generation showed always have the best aestetics i.e Lucario.)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I hope that they don't bring back the "dark" Celebi, I really didn't like that Pokemon. Anyway, the new game is good news - I can't wait to see what that Pokemon designers will come up with (normally, the first couple of Pokemon from a new generation showed always have the best aestetics i.e Lucario.)

I can't wait to see what the new starters look like. >=D Really excited about this announcement.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I'd say almost any theory is more likely than the Porygon ban being lifted. They don't want to remind everybody. Everybody as in those that aren't Pokemon fans.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'd say almost any theory is more likely than the Porygon ban being lifted. They don't want to remind everybody. Everybody as in those that aren't Pokemon fans.
    ...where are you comming from with this? Is my memory temporarily blocked because I haven't noticed any Porygon ban.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • It's I lost The Game's words for the Porygon family not appearing in the anime since the... incident.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    GOD!!!!! how many generations are they making?????? dont they think they have enough pokemon created yet????

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
    Years
  • GOD!!!!! how many generations are they making?????? dont they think they have enough pokemon created yet????

Diamond and Pearl sold the second most amount of Pokemon games behind the original R/B/G, so I'm pretty sure Nintendo will keep making Pokemon games for a while.

Edit; forgot to mention I'm sure they don't give any ounce of care to how many Pokemon there are as long as sales are through the roof.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    There was a dumb Celebi-like silhouette spread around attempting to be thought real.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, the green dog is cute and would be cool but it has no reason to just be on that magazine.. and the shadow looks so fake. Im expecting this leak to come from a legit source.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • That it's from a Japanese gaming magazine, doesn't mean anything in the way of legitness. Games magazines are prone to spreading lots of myths about Pokemon.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well I don't know if these have been posted already, I'm guessing its got to do it the upcoming movie, I'm predicting one new pokemon is hidden underneath the questions marks in both links ;]

watchi.jpg

diceball.jpg
    http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6931/diceball.jpg

Back