• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Pokemon Ranger 3 - Track Of Light

What do you think of this?

• Great!

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Ok

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Awful!

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Leo7507

~иєνєя єи∂ιиg нανσc~
Years
  • It sounds good, but I'm not so keen on sending a Pokemon onto the field.. and getting hurt once and running away kinda sounds like it'd be really hard to catch Pokemon like Raiku, etc, but sure I'll buy it when it comes out :)

justjake

Wrath to the stars above.
    Years
  • hmm... is it just me, or do the villians seem... less evil than normal? It doesn't even sound like they have a proper plan... just stopping pokemon kidnappers sounds boring. Gordor and Wyatt actually had a good plan... stopping them was fun... but this just looks like a Jesse and James level threat... if it turns out that they are actually up to something BIG, like SoA big, then I might consider buying it...

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    That symbols you make with the styler and new features for old legendaries and having pichu as partner and everything is amazing! That's Great!

But I always thought of Ranger as a way out of the "violence" in the mainstream. I liked Ranger because pokémon were there only to help people in need, not to harm each other to see who's weaker. When I saw Kellyn using a fearow to attack a Dodrio in the Animé, it was disgusting! I don't think a Ranger should act like that, but this new game shows I'm wrong. That's awful!

So I voted OK.

Wait, so using a fire assist and burning the target Pokémon as well as using Draco Meteor is disgusting? Cause I'm pretty sure that assists are a bit painful. Being paralyzed, being burnt, the feelings of a Pokemon that prides itself on speed such as the legendary beasts being held up in the air by a Psychic Assist (1stgame) or being paused (2ndgame), but then again, that's what a Ranger has to do to show the Pokémon he loves it.

Anyways, this game looks so cool! I can't wait to just rip in 8D! I don't really like how the assists run away after getting hit, that would lower the duration a bit too much. But that polygon drawing in the trailer and the Ranger Signs would be really convenient! The ukelele Pichu is so cute too :3

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Deoxys and Manaphy are the special ones you get I was right. This game looks great only thing I see crappy about it is the male ranger's weird look.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Why is this thread so dead? ITS A NEW POKEMON GAME!!! HELLO??!?!?!!??! They made a section for heartgold/soulsilver :\

I envy this guy, he has the game!!!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6X-4dkmdL4&feature=sub

Awww , not giancarloparimango13 !

I remember the HGSS prejapanese (yeas , I invented a word) time . He kept lying us (Hoenn) but even beefore that , he made DuskGold and DawnSilver ...

I simply hate him and even though he has enough info , I don't trust him !

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

I remember the HGSS prejapanese (yeas , I invented a word) time . He kept lying us (Hoenn) but even beefore that , he made DuskGold and DawnSilver ...

I dont like him either!! And plus he may be lieing again since he didnt show the game playing (i think those were preorder boxes :|)

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Heck yes, any Pokemon Ranger = win

What I don't like is the Deoxys thing. Multiplayer? You have to be kidding me. I hope my cousin buys the game :x

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • yeah this game will be totally awesome but the sad thing is to get it in english i will have to wait more 6 months(from the japan release date) but who cares coz i will be busy with my pokemons in HG in the mean time.and umm u can go to bulbapedia for more correct info on this game and i thoght this game was named pokemon ranger locus of light

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Well I never really played any of the previous ranger games, but Im hoping that this will be my first. The map of the region looks pretty cool, so I'm looking foward for it when it comes out in America.

giancarloparimango11

Youtube's #1 Pokemon Source!
    Years
  • Awww , not giancarloparimango13 !

-Facepalm- lol why even bother explaining. dusk gold and dawn silver were ideas XD and the hoenn thing, i apologized for. :)

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Why is this thread so dead? ITS A NEW POKEMON GAME!!! HELLO??!?!?!!??! They made a section for heartgold/soulsilver :\

I envy this guy, he has the game!!!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6X-4dkmdL4&feature=sub

He doens't have the game. Those pictures are of the display boxes in stores. They were posted on a Japanese Blog and CC of Pokestation posted them as it being out early and GCPM11 followed

Yeah, he consistently posts fake information out as fact and when he doesn't, he steals such as with the movie 13 trailer last night where he cropped around filb's watermark and then added his own. He is NOT worth any of our time. He is what is wrong with the entire community. He steals, he lies and he just tries to take credit for everything

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    I must play this i have played every spin off game ! even dash and troezi or however u spell it.

Years
  • Personally I like the Ranger Games and i will buy this one eventually

but i gotta buy the first two again considering i was stupid and sold them

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    He doens't have the game. Those pictures are of the display boxes in stores. They were posted on a Japanese Blog and CC of Pokestation posted them as it being out early and GCPM11 followed
    Yeah i noticed lol (hence the post i did a few posts up)

I think this game might have some gen 5 pokemon apperences like MD red and blue did with the statues! What do you guys think?

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Yeah i noticed lol (hence the post i did a few posts up)

I think this game might have some gen 5 pokemon apperences like MD red and blue did with the statues! What do you guys think?
    I think it's a high possibility. I have the belief that one of the two WiFi missions that have yet to be revealed will feature Zorua or Zoroark or perhaps both :)

Wasp

O RLY?
    Years
  • I think I have some sort of addiction to these Pokemon Ranger games...I bought the first two the very first day they came out, and you bet when this comes out, I'm getting it.

Pokemon Ranger is completely distracting me from the mainstream games! (Though I didn't forget about HG/SS!)

Back