• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW!) POKEMON TOPAZ by bazza

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
Years
This hack is awesome! lol I just might start a walktrough on this game but first one question:

Does anyone know what the Elite Four consists of? or would that question just be a spoiler.

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
Pros: I have never laughed so hard at a hack as I did when I found out how the Cut substitute worked.
Overall this game is a comedic masterpiece, and the PG-13 language is a refreshing departure from the norm.
Interesting Team Rocket twist that isn't explored often enough.
The small stuff, like "Force her to heal your Pokemon? YES/NO"

Cons: many of the "new" Pokemon look like they would fit more in a Monsters Inc drawing room than in one of these games.
Would have liked more new Pokemon/attacks instead of just renamed/redesigned ones from the original.

mockingod

Super Mario World Hacker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
LOL This rom hack is great! I like what the people say and stuff like after u beat the 1rst gym leader.

TheReal

Epic Member
Years
I've played this hack some time ago and I liked it. The fakemons aren't very good but the storyline was nice. The idea of being in the dark side was great, sometimes it's good vary and play something different. So let's cut annoying kids xD

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen today
Wait, how is this a walk in Team Rocket's shoes? It's just basically a regular Ruby game with Rockets as the main characters and Fakemon, speaking of which...

The Fakemon aren't that good, but I know you put a lot of effort into it, 202 Fakemon, not bad...

Curged

Queen FTW!!!
Years
Heja, nice hack i love the the fact of being the bad guy for once.

Also ive found a bug: when I beated one of the trainers in the dark gym and i wanted to walk my character didnt do anything but the screen did move and i couldnt go anywhere after.

hope you can fix it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
I know mods will kill me for this but. A completed game is a still a game. People still want to play it

Edit: shit I didn't think I could reply to this cus it said closed heh.
[redacted] Found the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I know mods will kill me for this but. A completed game is a still a game. People still want to play it

Edit: **** I didn't think I could reply to this cus it said closed heh.
[redacted] Found the link.

We decided to lift the thread revival rule in the Hacks Studio. That being said, however, distributing ROMs is still very much against the rules, so I have redacted your link. You can, however, create a .IPS patch file from that .GBA and reupload it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
We decided to lift the thread revival rule in the Hacks Studio. That being said, however, distributing ROMs is still very much against the rules, so I have redacted your link. You can, however, create a .IPS patch file from that .GBA and reupload it.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to find an ips

Edit: looked all over for ips cant find. Creating a patch wasnt working for me because it said error. So if you need the gba just pm me guys.

Last edited:

ilanmelamed

Project pokemon: Minimi, Demimanimi. Manimi. MANIM
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2017
Such cool! this is a story about team rocket?

Back