• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW POKEMON UNVELED! ALONG 3 NEW MONSTERS! (silihouttes) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roffle

Banned
Years
  • WOO! COROCORO released the new pokemon, which i think might be the MEW/CELEBI/JIRACHI for Diamond and Pearl..

here's the pic!
    http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/9/90/CoroCoro0306_01.jpg

Its name, if my Japanese is as fine as it once was, is called Manatsui

the silihouttes:
    one from what i can gather is a baby Mantine (i mean there is a mantine in the pictures above so its screaming the god obvious.)
    its name is KAMON. obviously water/flying if it were baby mantine. it really couldnt be anything else.. :P

the next one is called SHIIBO. looks like a lizard of some sort. it has a ring around its neck so..hmm..it could be a steel frill necked lizard? interesting..

i cant read Kanji so i'll call this final one Parrot. its shaping is of a bird, so..hmm..it has wjhat looks like a "flag" coming out of its head but i dunno. might be based off a parrot that are aboard pirate ships. interesting.

well we can expect in a week or less that we'll have full pictures..

i am quite glad myself on this new scan.

oh yeah, if thats not enough -

another pokemon is going to be revealed on TokyoTV or something on Wednesday, so..thats like tommorow. OMG.

i have more faith now that i see that D/P have 9 cool looking pokemon than the R/S ones put together.. i mean they sucked.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Roffle said:
    the next one is called SHIIBO. looks like a lizard of some sort. it has a ring around its neck so..hmm..it could be a steel frill necked lizard? interesting..
    Ya I thought it looked a bit like a lizard too.

brotlov said:
    Yeah, King Shuckle beat ya to it: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=61514, it was posted 3 hours earlier, so...*reports*.
    That may be true but he did offer more info on them by offering up there names unlike King Shuckle.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • EXCUSE ME. Since when is it a crime of posting a thread in a different board where another mod has stressed that all new Pokemon information goes in the D/P dual screen board area!

And also, I don't keep tabs and click on every bloody link that is made. SO IM SORRY THAT I DONT GO SPANKING AROUND FOR SIMILAR THREADS.

Goddamit, relax you lot. Moderator-wannabe.

Anyway, you know what I reckon about this unveiling of the new Pokemon..

I was a bit disappointed, because I was extremely positive it was going to be based off an Egyptian thing, like Lucario (Anubis) and that the underwater guardian would be a Sphinx like thing..Aw well. *Hopefully* there still will be a Sphinx ledgendary to be a counterpart to Lucario.

Anyway, who feels the same way about this as they felt about Gold and Silver? I CERTAINLY DO YAY. :)

Hurray for Gamefreak! Lots of pre evos and evos sofar. Keep em coming!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back