• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Poll!!! What do you think?

So which one of these do you think is the most powerful pokemon of all?

• Total voters

SubZer0

R/B/Y Old Wise Man
    Years
    Which Pokemon do you think is the most powerful overall?

I have the true listing of all of them and how they compare due to research done by Pokescience web sites but I would like to know everyones opinion about this.

Have fun thanx for voting. I will be putting the true listing of which is most powerful and in what order once there are enough votes. I asure you the final results which I will post will be quite accurate.

Last edited:

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    None of them are to be honest.

But I vote Kyogre.

SubZer0

R/B/Y Old Wise Man
    Years
    Thanx for voting so far. Lets try to get some more. Just to let you know these choices are of of the top 15 list. I know allot of people have a deep connection with certain pokemon, but this info is based on statistics, performance, TM and HM compatability, and overall survival rate in battles. The information is based on true game studies done by mathematicians that have not much better to do. LOL. Im just interested in everyones opinion.

Thanx again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I voted for Latios. I got a funny strategy with it that can beat almost everyone.
    Latios @ Soul Dew:
    Psychic
    Recover
    Calm Mind
    Dragon Claw

Keep using calm mind till you're almost dead, then use recover, keep these attacks till your sp. atk and sp. def rose to maximum. Go for psychic/dragon claw.

Years
    I dont know why im voting this, but rayquazza, cause it IS my strongest pokemon

--_-- though anything could beat it , even that stupid Raticate at lvl 37 ( my rayquazza was 100 )
    O_O that was weird

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, none of those is the strongest pokemon because the strongest pokemon is dunsparce, but my vote goes for kyogre. All kyogre's stats (except attack) are imbalancedly high.

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I voted Tyranitar. A good dual combo, and it can learn most of the powerful elemental moves. It also my fave pokemon as well, and a level 100 one is virtually unbeatable.

Years
    Litmus test is always, who is left standing at the end of the battle.

Skipping Mewtwo because he's God anyway. Lugia is a strong defender and take a strong beating and strike back hard. Tyrantiar is strong enough to survive but not like a Legendary and thus withstand the abuse.

Groudon/Kyorge have abilites and moves to compensate and being so...just about Godlike, I'd say they'd be below Lugia.

But otherwise, the rest are strong but they're more "strikes first, wins". Ironic as defense can often win the game.

Wait, no Regis? I'd think they'd make the list in some capacity.

Otherwise, Lugia.

SubZer0

R/B/Y Old Wise Man
    Years
    Wow, awesome guys! Thanx for all the votes. I do respect everyones opinion, but dont forget I do have the top 15 list and these are deffinitely on top. Many experts agree. Rukia, awesome strategy! Props man props! Do not forget however an Ice type attack will ruin the day for Latios.

Cybex Mewtwo, I like your thinking, but remember that Celebi is a naturaly good pokemon so I highly doubt he will travel back in time to assasinate his enemies when they are still eggs Dr. Doom style. Celebi beleives in balance and a natural order that needs to be kept, much like Doc from "Back to the Future," or a Paladin character from D&D. It is true however Celebi is a powerhouse in battle but watch out for Fire and Ice type attacks because he is also a Grass type pokemon. Bug type moves like Twineedle and Pin Missile will seriousely hurt Celebi due to the fact he is Grass/Psychic. That means 4x the damage. :dead:

Dont worry Seto_girl, Raticate has a well known cheap strike attack known as Super Fang which automaticaly hits pokemon for 50% of their existing HP. Level 35 beating a level 100 I have never seen before though. Anything is possible.

Smarty_arty, I respect that you cherish your pokemon very much and thats comendable, but Dunsparse is nowhere near the top 15 unfortunately. The only thing Dunsparse has that is great is his HP which means it can take allot of punishment. His maximum HP is higher than Kyogre's maximum HP. However his maximum Attack, Special Attack, and Speed are rated professionally as mediocre to somewhat low. Max stat Kyogre has way more Attack than a max stat Dunsparse. A M-Stat Wigglytuff is faster than a M-Stat Dunsparse. M-Stat Muks have better Special Attack. Dunsparse have an extreemely low Deffence and Special Deffence. Clefables have a better Deffence. Luvdiscs have a better Special Deffence. Thanx for voting though, and these are facts by the way.

Coolmaster, thanx for voting. Deoxys was a pretty evil villan in the movie huh. Thanx Angel of Darkness, Tyranitar is a pretty tough customer, but thats not who I voted for. Hey he still made the top 15 though. Dragonite Tamer, Lugia is awesome and one of my favorites too. It still has to watch out for Electric, Ice, and Rock type attacks because it is a Flying type as well as Psychic. Don't forget most professional trainers employ lots of Ice, and Electric moves.

Same goes to you Dark Wheezing, however I like how you said Mewtwo is god. LOL. Everyone so far thanx allot for voting this poll means allot and so do your opinions :D

Last edited:
    Years
    SubZer0 said:
    Same goes to you Dark Wheezing, however I like how you said Mewtwo is god. LOL. Everyone so far thanx allot for voting this poll means allot and so do your opinions :D

Well, I rather not give Mewtwo a mention because he's so cheap in his power but I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge him in some capacity. Personally, he annoys me because he has few limitations, conversely Mew is a powerhouse but she isn't covered in the stats that Mewtwo has.

But yeah.

And sub zero, please space your paragraphs, I had an eyeache, squinting my eyes like that.

SubZer0

R/B/Y Old Wise Man
    Years
    Sorry Dark Wheezing. I'll Try to work on that. True Mewtwo is cheap and banned in most nonsanctioned tourneys, but I have been to competitions in Japan and if you dont have Mewtwo on your team, they call you a fool and laugh at you over there. Mewtwo is beatable but with the right strategy. My Tangela whooped a Mewtwo a few times.

Both of them were Max-Stat. Tangela had: Double Team, Toxic, Wrap, Swords Dance
    Mewtwo had: Recover, Psychic, Metronome, Fire Blast

Mewtwo goes first: uses Fire Blast... Misses... Tangela goes: Double Team... Mewtwo goes: Fire Blast (Fire Blast has a low hit rate)... Misses... Tangela goes: D-Team... Mewtwo goes: Psychic... Misses... Tangela goes: Swords Dance... Mewtwo goes: Metronome... Mewtwo uses Clamp (HAHAHAHAHA Water type attack) Hits... Tangela (Laughing) goes: Toxic... Hits... Mewtwo goes: Psychic... Hits... Tangela has 50 HP left and goes: Wrap... Hits... Wraped for 5 turns... Mewtwo faints.

Toxic will kill anything in Maximum 7 turns prooven. Double Team is a life saver. Swords Danced Wrap still sux but the Toxic does the work for me. Yes guys Mewtwo is awesome thanx for voting.

Laser

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Mewtwo. Mewtwo was great in that first movie. My pick.

Years
    Plusle. XD

No, I seriously think Mew is. Okay, so its stats aren't phenomenal, but the ability to learn almost every move in every type with the stats to cover it is just ridiculous. Plus, it's a cute flying pink kitty.

Back