• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Erm... SPANISH HACKERS! I NEED YOUR HELP *gives a desperate plea to Zel for translation* ! So... I am not sure of what all tat means, but the scripts seem to be nice. I need a really good English speaker, though, to instruct people easier. Your acceptation is pending, till a Spanish hacker with a good capability of speaking English comes. Okay, so...

WE ARE MAKING A GROUP HACK!

Now, post your ideas for name!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    hello tahnk for acetp me my englihs is not very good what is your email this my is [email protected] ad to me please a please i needed a spriter i don`t know create tiles a need somebody of creating fo mi thanks sorry for my bad englihs

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    geez, don't you guys have enough hacks to be working on? ._.

O_o Didn't you notice that creators are working on them alone? All other members should start a new project to make group more active. Know about being more ...erm... socially based? Cause if yes, you would understand that it's boring to be forgotten.

hello tahnk for acetp me my englihs is not very good what is your email this my is [email protected] ad to me please a please i needed a spriter i don`t know create tiles a need somebody of creating fo mi thanks sorry for my bad englihs

So... I said that I will accept you if you find someone who can speak both Spanish and English fluently. Instructions will be given to you via that person and sometimes I will try to use an English-to-Spanish translator to let you know when I nedd something. Now, you are free of work, okay? I will send you an e-mail when something comes to play ;)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Well I'll be glad if anyone will help me with Natural Land Surzen (Lapis & Zoisite)what i need most is:
    - spriter
    - scripter
    - Beta Testers

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    HEre's a scripter for you! I will come back next week I suppose, the reason is I am not sure I will get to the computer this weekend, then I am here to help you as YIA is on hold. On a really long hold. Maybe it will be cancelled, but I didn't make final decision. Okay, gotta go! See ya!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I speak spanish and I'm hacker so, I could help!
    So If you want my help! PM me!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay, thank you. You will get a section for multilanguage hacks along with oro14 and you can freely ask for help ;) or give us some :P But before,... get a proof.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Okay, thank you. You will get a section for multilanguage hacks along with oro14 and you can freely ask for help ;) or give us some :P But before,... get a proof.

About the language?

In the hack or here? And how?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    In the hack. You will cooperate with oro14 on the project translation if Spanish ROM-hacking community would want to see any hack translated. In other cases, you and oro14 will make hacks in Spanish language hacks for Spanish gamers ;) to make RHA international :D

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay, your project will be in, then. Consider it done, but I don't have much time so it might take longer than you expect from me.

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    None

I just droped by to drop off some ashes.
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

As for my hack Its going to be a while before I post anything on it.
    See you guy later.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Oh! You're here, again? Great! Nice to hear! Okay, people, I have new WLM and I won't give it to evertyone, just to loyal people and acttive meembers of RHA. Then we can talk and cooperate easily. So, ALL FREE MEMBERS! Post your ideas for new project! First off... We should decide the name. You should think about it and post your idea.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
    i will apply as spriter and maybe mapper later.
    proof of work:
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

notes: im planning in making a hack in my region i already have almost all sprites and maps, i need a team or someone help ^^

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Umm... No. They are just too like cubes. No. And try in Help Request thread. That Elekid plushie would look good if it was round.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Wow nice progress you made there. Really nice. I just love your mapping skills and Semele scripting skills.
    Good Luck

Well I'm Here to show you a screen from my upcomming hack named Pokemon MoonFruit
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Tell me what do you like more. Normal Paletts or Totally New ones?

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    So, I like those new ones. I gave you my feedback via WLM, too :P But I want to congratulate $_$ for progress which was made in his hack. I remember one hack, which was later cancelled, Pokémon: Dark Oceans and Return to Johto it was called, which had the same... personal feeling. I really liked it, and so do I in case of your hack. *looks at the clock* Waaah! It's soo late, gotta get some sleep *note: it's 23:51 GMT+1 DST*... See ya people!

~Martin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back