• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New? Returned? Both? I'm not sure.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Hi all,
    I made this account a really long time ago, then never used it and forgot that it existed. So then, when I re-encountered Pokecommunity and tried to sign up, it told me I already had an account {XD}

I'm a UK sixth form student. I casually play Pokemon: I'm more the sort to play a game on and off and build themed teams than to battle people over the internet. When I was a kid, I was super into the anime, and even though I'm not any more, I've had a love for the world of Pokemon since. I'm mostly into the creative side of the fandom: fanart, fanfiction, roleplay, etcetera.

Besides that, I'm really into worldbuilding, computer programming, cosplay, and comics. So maybe at some point I'll try my hand at ROM hacking... but for now, I haven't tried it, so I'll leave it as a potential interest.

I'm excited to get to know you guys :)

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
    Hi all,
    I made this account a really long time ago, then never used it and forgot that it existed. So then, when I re-encountered Pokecommunity and tried to sign up, it told me I already had an account {XD}

I'm a UK sixth form student. I casually play Pokemon: I'm more the sort to play a game on and off and build themed teams than to battle people over the internet. When I was a kid, I was super into the anime, and even though I'm not any more, I've had a love for the world of Pokemon since. I'm mostly into the creative side of the fandom: fanart, fanfiction, roleplay, etcetera.

Besides that, I'm really into worldbuilding, computer programming, cosplay, and comics. So maybe at some point I'll try my hand at ROM hacking... but for now, I haven't tried it, so I'll leave it as a potential interest.

Hello~ welcome to PC, i hope you enjoy your stay

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
    Hi TaillowFeather, welcome to Pokecommunity! :3: It's really cool that you like the creative side of the fandom the most since it definitely has amazing things to offer. I can also say that I play Pokemon casually too since competitive playing often sounds rather complicated.
    I hope you'll have a pleasant time around here!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Hello~ welcome to PC, i hope you enjoy your stay
    Thank you! :3
    Hi TaillowFeather, welcome to Pokecommunity! :3: It's really cool that you like the creative side of the fandom the most since it definitely has amazing things to offer. I can also say that I play Pokemon casually too since competitive playing often sounds rather complicated.
    I hope you'll have a pleasant time around here!

Thanks!
    I had a look at competitive stuff, but the breeding aspect of it ruined my enjoyment of the game, so I had to put playing it on pause. Maybe at some point I'll try to get into it again, but not right now. But incoming heresy I actually like playing the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games the most.

By the way, did you make any of the plushies in your sig? I've been wanting to make a pokemon plush for a while, but I haven't actually got around to doing it.

Years
    Hi all,

Hey, Welcome back to PC! Nice to meet you! It's always nice to meet someone who's interested in the creative side of Pokemon, have you ever created something yourself? Any fanfics or art? We do have a battle server on Showdown you can join, if you'd ever like to test out your teams with other members here. We also do have a very extensive ROM Hacking section to check out, if you ever do get interested enough to make your own game. Anyhow, I hope you have a wonderful time in our community! :)

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
    Thanks!
    I had a look at competitive stuff, but the breeding aspect of it ruined my enjoyment of the game, so I had to put playing it on pause. Maybe at some point I'll try to get into it again, but not right now. But incoming heresy I actually like playing the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games the most.

By the way, did you make any of the plushies in your sig? I've been wanting to make a pokemon plush for a while, but I haven't actually got around to doing it.
    Breeding a pokemon that has the right nature, IVs and the other stuff is really time-consuming so it does get quite tedious after a while. I don't think there's anything heretic about preferring the Mystery Dungeon games since they're fun (I haven't played more than one of them yet but it's been entertaining too)!

None of the plushies are done by me so they're bought ones, but making your own plush sounds really cool - which pokemon would you make? :)

Back