• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Scans of Diamond and Pearl!!

Years
    Years
    Yep! And some info, the Shinou region is based on a Japanese island called Hokaido. Yeah that's the new proffesor, named Nanakamado. 90% of Pokemon can evolve. Time fuction is back, as you see; one attack of Manaphy is Hear Swap. And finally the new Pokemon Gadget is called Pokeitsi and is the clock we were watching!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Hear Swap? Not familiar with that move.

Lots more evolutions is a good thing, especially if they mix and match the moves you learn like Hoenn (where it really matters which evolution you are at).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Those scans are sweet! The return of day and night is aweome too! Well, you can tell these games are going to be out of this world!!!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    This is great news, thanks alot Ash_pokemaster, i can't wait for theses games to come out. Day and night are back. sweet.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    It's all Japanese, so I can't read any of the letters anyway :-p

Ok, the scans may not be great, but at least you get the idea of what's in store, and that's the main thing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    ash pokemaster dude or girl i dunno but who cares your the greatest thing to happen to me since the person who posted the last screens you have know idea how much i love you rite now, yea so the screens is kind of blurry but who cares man anyone whos disapointed is juss......i dont even wanna go there DAY AND NIGHT BABY YEAAAAAAA

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    mr snub go to serebii.net they have closer shots of the screens there check the news section

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Actually, it's Heart Swap, not Hear swap. And the difference between the screens for the day/night system is that in the morning the screen is tinted red. At noon, it looks like it did in R/S/E. In the afternoon, its tinted a bit darker, and at night its dark and lights are on in people's houses. And the new gadget is actually called a Poketchi. Also, now pokemon will be even more unique because the appearence between male and female pokes are different!

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    More organized updates!
    Pokemon will have variations according to gender(i.e. male wooper is bigger with 4 spikes on his antennas, famale is smaller with only two spikes).
    The professor is Prof. Nanakamado. Which is a japanese tree, but it will probobly be changed to an american tree for the US.
    Lucario can learn Metal Claw, and has Inner Focus as its ability.
    Buoysel has Swift Swim, knows move Agility, and he is #56 on pokedex(so we will be able to catch him early in the game YAY, of corse that also means he is not a starter :( ).
    Manaphy learns Heart swap, and has ability Moist body, which cures all status aliments when it's raining.
    Evening, Night, Morning, Noon, Afternoon will be in it, Not just day and night.
    New PokeNav is called Poketchi(will most likly be changed). It has over 20 features including Time mangment, monitering of pokemon in breeding center, and type chart.
    You can put in your own height and weight when comparing them to pokemon. Also new you can compare your weight to your pokemon's weight.

The new sprites look awesome I have fallen in love with Buoysel. look at them !here!

If you want to see clear coro coro pages look !here!

Years
    I'm so happy they brought back night and day. I loved them so much. <3
    However, I'm sure others will not be so happy. Oh well. It's worth another shot, I think.
    I like how they're making this game more realistic. I mean, time of day, diffrence in male and female Pokemon... Man, I want this game so bad now. XD

The new regon is based off Hokaido? That's cool. I went up there to the Sapporo Snow Festival almost 6 years ago. It was pretty. ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I agree it is amazing the realistics of all of it. I don't think night and day will be that much of a problem any more because of backlighting.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Omg, differences between male and female Pokemon? That's awesome, and it also means a ton of new sprites in this game. Male Normal, Female Normal, Male Shiny, Female Shiny, Male Normal Back, Female Normal Back, Male Shiny Back, and Female Shiny Back. Wow, that's 8 different sprites in total!

Hooray for Real Time Changes. And that new prof…pretty cool, dressed in black and all.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    Ash_Pokemaster said:
    https://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/up114186.jpg
    https://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/up114187.jpg
    https://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/up114189.jpg
    https://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/up114190.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY DID DAY AND NIGHT CAME BACK BUT ALSO MORE PARTS OF DAY!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!! Shinou is here! As well as the new proffesor! Higher quality scans anyone?
    THERE IS A GOD! AND HIS NAME BE ALMIGHTY, THE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
    WOOOHOOO!

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    Haha. Yeah, these are up at serebii too. I really like it, but still a pity there's no weather info, I would really like to have random weather. ;o

Back