• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Screens With New Pokemons!!!!

So witch one is the best

• Total voters

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    The best pokemon out of them 3 has got be dorapion. I'm sure there be lots of more powerful pokemon in P/D because lots of previous pokemon will have evolutions.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    they look too much like digimons. and parukia is ugly... and diaruga looks weird... and they're too detailed! someone please hire new pokemon designers.

also the electric squirrel looks like a rookie level digimon (I don't like digimon by the way).
    But I like the clef bird and the squirrel... very traditional.

did anyone notice the legendarys' faces are totally weird?

anyways, I hope the remaining pokemon are original.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ground/Flying to Ground/Poison? A flying squirrel to a scorpion? I just cant get the thought. I'm 99% sure those two are not related. Remember Magcargo and Torkoal? Not only were they similar, but they were right next to eachother in the 'dex.

Back