• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Screens With New Pokemons!!!!

So witch one is the best

• Total voters

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Neat! I really like the purple one. It looks like the Wifi Battling will rock! The rival is cool and the new evil team look like Space scientists. Wow. So overwhelming. Hopefully we will have translation soon.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Great find. From what I'm guessing, the blonde haired kid in the 5th scan looks like the second rival in the game/Wally's long-lost twin. XD The new evil team (Team Galaxy is what Serebii says it's called.) looks awsome with their blue hair. XD The squirrel thing looks like a pika clone, but gosh, it's so darn cute! X3 The purple thing looks like it might be a scorpion-like pokemon, so I'm guessing it's going to be Poison/another type (It can't be bug type, because scorpion's are arachnids, not bugs.). The pink petal thing looks like it could be a Roselia pre-evo. And... there's an attack that involves eggplants in some way shape or form. O_O;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    (It can't be bug type, because scorpion's are arachnids, not bugs.)
    That didn't stop Nintendo from making Spinarak and Ariados a Poison type. -.- One of the screenies shows the Pokémon using a move that looks very much like Crunch or Bite, this might mean it's a Poison/Dark type Pokémon, which is a pretty cool combo in my opinion. It looks like a Dark type Pokémon, too. It's just too darn adorable. :3

That squirrel Pokémon reminds me of Pikachu, but I actually think that thing is cute (I hate Pikachu, by the way).

So far I'm very statisfied with how the new Pokémon look like. I need to see more screenies! O____O

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
    Hmm, what I think about the new Pokémon: When you see them the fist time they don't look like Pokémon, if you know what I mean...
    And, hmm, I hope not all new Pokémon will be like the Ledgends or the Purple-one, because I don't realy like them.
    But the Pikachu-squirrel looks fine :D

(When I saw the flower-Pokémon I tought it was e new form of Castform XD)

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    OMG Pachirisu is SO cute!

Yeah guys, Serebii has a truckload of info. Go there. Now! What are you doing reading this post!? Go to Serebii!!!!

EDIT: Now that I look at the D/P cover I think they look a littlwe weird. I mean like, Diamond's head is too big, and Pearl's legs are too big.

EDIT 2: LOL the second-to-last image is hilarious!

Last edited:
    Years
    While I'm not an expert at reading katakana, not by a long shot, I do believe it says that the scorpion thing is a poison/dark type in the sixth scan...so yeah.

I like the flower thing and the squirrel the most (even though it's yet another electric rodent...why??), followed by the two legendaries...who didn't turn out quite as cool as I thought they would be in full, but yet I still like them nonetheless. It's the faces that get me - I find the rest of their design to be awesome.

(Though wait...I see that Perrap is apparently just another normal/flying now?? I guess it makes sense considering the typing of non-elemental birds from other generations, but geez...)

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Brillaint find these screens have really made me want to get this game, that squirell i want to train lol its it a thunder/water type? could be.

Nice find once again

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    My doubts are gone.

This game is going to rule - I can finally challenge my friend in Leicester to a battle (when he comes down here, we battle normally, and I am winning 3 victories to 2 at the moment)

I like the Scorpion thing, and those kids with the wifi look a bit drunk to me :P

Years
    Man, I'm so excited now. I really want to catch and train the squirrel, it's adorable. The other 2..eh..I'm not so fond of. And the legendaries look pretty sweet.

The whole day/night thing rocks too!

D-Man

Hard Rock Hallelujah
    Years
    those are their names

dorapion (purple/rock thing) poision/dark

pachirisu (that squirtle thing) electric

chierimu (that yellow thing with red things around it) grass

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    Okay, I originally had a long post analyzing the Pokemon... but I'll make this short and sweet.

Chierimu is absolutely awesome... she/he'll definantly have a place on my Pearl team. Pearl's legendary looks awesome, and I can't wait to see the story around it.

The new season of the anime with the Pearl trainer image worries me someone will be leaving... and we'll see a fraction of Pearl haters and Pearl lovers... aka Misty all over again. But I'd rather see the Boy trainer, to balance out the gender distribution. D:

No doubt about it, this game already has a (prolonged) home in my Nintendo DS, and Wi-Fi will finally be able to let me get the Pokemon I couldn't get in AG. (Deoxys, Celebi, etc.) I'm already planning on trading Jirachi to anyone that needs it for them. (Probably just barebones with no training at all, but still.)

...Now, the tough part. Waiting for this game and not spoiling myself any after this. D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2006
    Well all the new pokemon look great, just one problem- Which legendary is for which game, anyone know?
    Also anyone else think that Dorapion has a passing resemblance to Gligar of G/S/C?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2006
    Well all the new pokemon look great, just one problem- Which legendary is for which game, anyone know?
    Also anyone else think that Dorapion has a passing resemblance to Gligar of G/S/C?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    rorschach said:

The pink/White is for Pearl, the dark blue is for Diamond.

rorschach said:

Yes.

Oh and try not to double-post, there's an itty-bitty edit button on the bottom right of your post. Give that a shot :)

Years
    I must say that i am really impressed by these shots of the new pokemon and the graphics on the games. I am really looking forward to them now! The new pokemon look awsome!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Omg, Dorapion, what a cool type combo! Immune to psychic but not weak against Fighting. Awesome trait and new move. The only thing that would make it bad is if it got gypped in stats. Let's hope not.

Weavile's new trait just made it even more awesome than before.

That Pachirrisu squirrel-thing...well, I'm glad its a squirrel and not another mouse.

Perap's Normal type is bad news. I was hoping for this bird to be at least somewhat special but no. =[

I still can't decide between the blue or purple legendaries. Blue one looks like an evil Suicune, which is awesome, but the purple one is growing on me.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back