• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new sections or subsections

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    There should be a section under Rom Hacking of Rom Bases.

I hope you make one

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Um.. What exactly would this section be about, may I ask? o.O

Or are you saying to make a section called "Rom Hacking of Rom Bases"?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • As far as I know that section would be located in the Toolbox area, you're welcome to create a thread in there that's a compilation of links to all of the ROM bases you find so that others can find them easier, but as for a dedicated sub-section. That's a little overkill in my opinion. Besides we don't host ROM bases here. Other sites host them and people provide links to them in their signatures or threads.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Since PC does not distribute the ROMs themselves, there's no real need to have a section relating to them. The exchange of ROM bases is strictly under the table, PC does not host the ROMs. It isnt against the rules to link to places that do host them however, and this is done so in threads of the ROM hacking section. (like the one mentioned in the previous post)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Since PC does not distribute the ROMs themselves, there's no real need to have a section relating to them. The exchange of ROM bases is strictly under the table, PC does not host the ROMs. It isnt against the rules to link to places that do host them however, and this is done so in threads of the ROM hacking section. (like the one mentioned in the previous post)

It is against the rules to link to places distributing illegal material. o_O;

ROM bases, however, are just patches the patch a ROM with basic features, such as tilesets, so they can be used from the beginning when starting hacking.

Why not think before posting for once?

Back