• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sprite Comic

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Here is another Pokemon Adventure, I'm too lazy to update the site for these XD

New Sprite Comic

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Here is the next Pokemon Adventure. Vito Winstrate did most of this one....well all of this one....
    New Sprite Comic

Edit: And here is issue 4, by me:
    New Sprite Comic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Hey funny! But what about Mario Unleashed. Did you get tired of it? Anyway I like the Pokemon! Oh and Shadow, can you update my comics on Shadow Inc? Or can't you? I have alot more at mForums.

Years
    OK... O.o What's up with brown hood guy? and wern't spam and saps different groups!!! And how lond till I'm in it. Though I did like the Daisy deal. LOL
    Try to make things make more sense. also... what about the Main charactors and there deal(Please include the luigi scene.). And what was up with giant flower thinking it was pregnant(Though Luigi thinking he was pregnant was funny LOL)?! I don't mean to be rood but just to make some suggestions.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    That one issue with the pregnant Petey is not supposed to make any any sense...at all. SPAM and SAPs are different groups... And the Brown Hooded Guy is the real main villain or something probably... And I'll go back to Mario and them...eventually....its called suspense....you won't know what happens, and don't worry, I'm still going to have them challenge Luigi's power...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Don't worry you are going to be in it. Maybe sooner or later then I originally planned since I am messing with my plans that I made for the comic (like making Kirby evil was new, he was originally just going to be wondering around).

Back