• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Starters Which would you choose?

Which Starter Would You Choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I'm just wondering, based on what we know so far which starter would you choose?

In case you haven't seen them. VVV
    New Starters Which would you choose?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    water because mijumaru is the cutest imo! and I'm a water guy (as you all can tell from my sig) and I always pick the water starters.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    I have no clue. Those things are abominations. If the rest of the new Pokémon look that terrible I might not even buy either of the games.

The grass dude looks the most interesting I suppose. I'll have to see their later evolutions.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    From the looks, I think I'm gonna go with the grass-type starter, he looks pretty awesome.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Gotta be the grass type, which is unusual for me, I normally pick the Fire Type, but the Grass type just calls to me.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    on the first run through to skim through the main story, i'll choose Grass
    on the second one to take a deeper look, i'll choose water
    the last one i'll choose fire
    then repeat as the female character

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Water, its so darn cute, and has the potential to evolve into a beast, as do the other two. But the water one is for me, this will be my second water starter. Piplup may have started a trend.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    I love them all, but I'll probably pick the fire type. He's adorable. :D
    I'm surprised to see how many people picked the water type in the poll. I'm happy the little guy is getting some love.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I usually pick the Fire starter as I have in every game since Pokemon Red to now but I acctually love all of these, but my favorite is the Ivy Snake.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Most likely the Grass one.
    They're all horrible though.
    Deep down, most of us knew that the design of the pokemon would get worse/be less creative/ etc. in Gen 5.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    I would choose either the fire starter of the grass starter (depending on their final evolution of course)
    I am looking very foward to this game despite the complaints of other people, I also love the character
    design of the trainers in Black and White they look more mature and the male protagonist looks sort of like
    Red and Judai *from GX* mixed together.

Looking foward to the other pokemon can't wait ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm torn between Tsutaaji and Pokabu. The former is just so badass-looking while the latter is the cutest (and I don't throw the word "cute" around often). :P

I'll probably go with the grass-snake just because I have a prior inclination towards the grass-type starters. :P

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'd probably the Grass-type.
    Of course, we should see the evolutionary family first, just to be safe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back