• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New sugimori art!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Bugsy and Lance's expressions scare me, and I still think Will looks like a girl. D: But on the other hand, I love Rocketlance and Chuck's poses - they give me such a good idea of what their personalities are like! Morty is still awesome (albeit in a different way), though he comes across as quite mellow from the pose and expression.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Actually, Athena was named after a real life rocket/missle, as were all the executives. Hate to be anal, but she was named after a missle that was named after a goddess, just as Apollo was named after a missle named after a god. Heheh...Yea, sorry for sounding like a jerk.
    Regardless of the executives being named after rocket missles, as you went down in root, those missles themselves were named after Greek Gods and Goddesses. So, at the end they were still named after Greek mythology as I mentioned earlier. Anyway, as for their look I'm liking the improvements and so far my favorite happens to be Falkner and Karen. They both look incredibly well done and their change since the original Sugimori artwork is definitely better.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    I can't decide if I like Will or not. On one hand, he looks totally awesome. Beyond cool. On the other hand, he seems too flamboant, which I usually don't enjoy. He is still cute, regardless. But Falkner steals my heart, haha.

Actually, Falkner and Morty should get together!! I'm not usually into fan pairing, but man, they would make a cute couple~

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Oh my god!
    Karen and Clair look absolutely sexy great!
    Thanks for posting them! Hahaha.

Back