• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] New Sun & Moon opening (JP)

Years
    woo, paused a lot to see if i can spot any easter egg or future plot episodes. i see hau. a dartrix is flying with ash's rowlet so we can assume that dartrix is with hau. and that eevee looks cute and badass at the same time. it looks like it would belong to ash but let's see (hope it would be for lillie or smth but ash is fine too i guess)

the op was cool but i prefer the more upbeat (yet a bit childish) music of the previous season. not bad tho would get used to it im sure.

edit: jk, i just heard the op while watching Ep. 91 and I can say that it's good and catchy. sound like an op for a legit anime. reminds me of jojo's bizarre adventure for some reason though

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    It also has several spoilers, one of which is that Poipole will come back to be Ash's 5th Team member and Eevee will make #6 as a Normal Type. Hau will be making an appearance with Dartrix as his partner(which means it'll evolve into Decidueye while Torracat will evolve into Incineroar. That mirrors the game where he gets the partner that is vulnerable to yours while Kakui has the one that beats yours). Question is, who gets Primarina, if anyone? Also looks like no one will get a capture or an Evolution any time soon so in terms of team building, this series outright sucks.

As for Episode 91, no comment. No amount of words can describe my anger and disappointment with the series as a whole so far. If Kiawe is a rival of Ash's, they definitely do him a disservice with Episodes like 91. Hoshi is this series version of Bonnie and as for Ash's Pikachu... he has as much luck with the ladies as I do.

Back