• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Team: Team Astra (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
  • Maybe

Maybe if he does but until then I could try to co-lead with Cosmo but who has the storyline? or will we take over the rest of the hack? I can lead a team semi-well but at least enough until Outkin comes back.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Wow, I leave for a week and thing goes to hell lol.

We're not disbanding after all this, I think the Co-leader idea is good since you still have one person if one needs to leave for a while (like I just did).

We'll build on the ideas edwardo already had and what the team has made so far. We can do this, we just need to get everything back in order and we'll be fine.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Speaking of which....I need to know who we have on the team, I don't know when Edwardo last updated so I'll need anyone not on this list to tell me so you aren't forgotten :P

EmoAngel - Tester
    Outkin - Mapper
    Cosmotone8 - TrainerSpriter
    pokemew12 - Designer
    fatmanjumprope - Tester
    mineox100 - UserbarMaker
    Kobusnetten - Tester

I think thinker should no longer be a role if it hasn't already been said, if you have ideas just spout em, (But don't leave major stuff here of course, PM it!)

I'll need to speak with cosmo on whats going to happen next, and if he even wants to help lead.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I've got some nice idea's how about someone add me on skype and we'll discuss on there?

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Well I saw your idea, and I think it would be alright if we didnt already have a lot of other family connections. But since we do, Im not sure. It almost feels like an overload of family matters to me. Also, we had discussed that your father would be the one to help you through the evil team to victory, and I just cant see him beating up your brother/his son or a rival, even if they were on the evil team.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • I dont know if we are going to make a new thread. Ill discuss with outkin, but I think were sticking with this one

Scratch that. We are probably gonna get a mod to shut this down. We will reappear in a couple days, so keep a close watch on the forum. Re-join us ASAP.

~Cosmotone

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back