• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Team: Team Azure Blaze

Lullabyse

Harvest Sprite Rescuer
Years
  • Haha, I'm a horrible ROM hacker. The most I can do is some minor mapping and a bit of spriting. Maybe I'll come back and ask to be a spriter when I learn more. I mean, I'm confident in spriting, but... I'm not good at applying it so much. X_X

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I will join the team. I can do some mapping, spriting, and beta testing. My proof? I've got my own hack in which I do all of those.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    Hey guys...
    Sorry i've been gone like this... My net went out. comp crashed... stuff was not going well.. umm, i don't know if i'm even considered part of the team anymore, but, i'd like to apologize for my absence..

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • lol thats ok josh. ya ur still part of the team. not like u missed much anyway lol ive been too busy to do anything, and you and kelwin havent been on either :P hopefully though sometime soon i should get some serious freetime while im on vacation and we can get this thing in production ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    hey. i'm jsut curious as to what rom base we're using? i lost everything and i need to redownload stuff. remake oour maps. =/

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • the ROM base is on the front page. it was made by pounder_zeikku(so lets make sure we all give credit cus theyre awesome tiles ^_^)i also might try editing a couple of them or inserting a couple from my platinum rom

woot OMFG WE FINALLY GOT A SECOND PAGE!!!!! lol xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    alright sounds good. i may not get too much work sone this and next week. i'll be working alot. Gottah save up for Prom =]

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • lol i hear ya ;) im goin bowlin afterwards with my gf and some of our friends :)

dont worry though ill get some stuff up soon. if you want i got some mapping work that needs done. i got narutoactor makin one and im doin a couple at the moment. i need to redo the starting town lol. made it too small lol. i want to make a big starter town for once. no more of this 2 or three building crap and calling it a town :P

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been here... I finally got some time, coz I'm pretty much up-to-date with coursework (until one of son-of-a-****** decides to give me even more work...)

So that means I can do some work... but not until the weekend... EXAMS... X|

vladi1q1

Mapper 7/10
    Years
  • Dude you want D/P pokemon?
    Well I'll help

What is your first name? Vladimir (Vladi for short)
    What skills can you put towards this hack? Mapping,Pokemon Inserting
    Any proof of this skill?

Any past experiences? No didn't get accepted
    How can I or another member contact you? Email,PM,MSN,Skype

Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Pm: LOL

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 25, 2011
    lol i hear ya ;) im goin bowlin afterwards with my gf and some of our friends :)

dont worry though ill get some stuff up soon. if you want i got some mapping work that needs done. i got narutoactor makin one and im doin a couple at the moment. i need to redo the starting town lol. made it too small lol. i want to make a big starter town for once. no more of this 2 or three building crap and calling it a town :P
    Alright. what do you need done? i'll get started asap

Last edited:

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    username Giratina the master
    Skills:OW Editing Leraning to insert sprites and maping
    contact info PM
    proof my album

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • kelwin: ok ill get some stuff up once i get some time

vladi: ok we could use another mapper :) welcome aboard

giratina master: i could use some OW work done thanx ^_^.

to start do you think you could put together some OWs of the sprites on the first page.

ALSO: guys i was thinking of adding a couple of trainer classes for the story. first we could update the police officer trainer, and we need to make one for "Azure Knight (NAME)" for the story character. and i still need an evil team name since im drawing a blank on names.

also look back on the first page for the guys who just got back and tell me whatcha think of the towns, gyms, and names list :)

EDIT: oh ya for the new guys dont forget to join the social group i made for this just to keep it official.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • yep it is good lol. ^_^

once i get it done i can send it to kelwin to script some stuff if he gets back on lol. just enough so i can post a couple screenshots and FINALLY get out of the depressing scrapbox area! :P

Back