• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to competitive.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Not just that (and I wouldn't really recommend Vaporeon, tbh), but his suggestions for what Ground Pokemon to use.

Oh now I know what you mean lol. Im not too sure on Mamoswine. I personally don't like Excadrill (sorry if im being too picky) and for the reasons states below, I will explain why I'd rather not have Landorus.

The thing is, if I have a Pure electric and Pure dark in the 5th and 6th spots my type effectiveness is pretty wicked. With few weaknesses and resistances where I do.

New to competitive.

Theres a type effectiveness chart for my team.

So while I would love to get a good Rapid-Spinner/Defogger on my team I would prefer them to be Pure Electric and Pure Dark if possible feel me?
    As you can see with a Pure Electric like Ampharos and Umbreon I get really good coverage.
    So if I'm going to switch them I'd like their type to remain the same.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Oh now I know what you mean lol. Im not too sure on Mamoswine. I personally don't like Excadrill (sorry if im being too picky) and for the reasons states below, I will explain why I'd rather not have Landorus.

The thing is, if I have a Pure electric and Pure dark in the 5th and 6th spots my type effectiveness is pretty wicked. With few weaknesses and resistances where I do.

New to competitive.

Theres a type effectiveness chart for my team.

So while I would love to get a good Rapid-Spinner/Defogger on my team I would prefer them to be Pure Electric and Pure Dark if possible feel me?
    As you can see with a Pure Electric like Ampharos and Umbreon I get really good coverage.
    So if I'm going to switch them I'd like their type to remain the same.
    As I already mentioned, regular Ampharos is mediocre and Mega Ampharos is superior in every way. The only other pure Dark Pokemon viable in standard play is Mega Absol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    As I already mentioned, regular Ampharos is mediocre and Mega Ampharos is superior in every way. The only other pure Dark Pokemon viable in standard play is Mega Absol.

Yeah I know I just had him in there to show what I meant about the whole Pure Electric and Pure Dark thing. Im not gonna put Ampharos in.

If you really think that theres no way, Ill probably consider going with Landorus and Hydregion.

So as a full roster,
    Mega Lucario
    Talonflame
    Gyarados
    Sylveon
    Landorus-T
    Hydregion

I've got builds for all of these except Hydregion. Anyone mind helping me build him?

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Yeah I know I just had him in there to show what I meant about the whole Pure Electric and Pure Dark thing. Im not gonna put Ampharos in.

If you really think that theres no way, Ill probably consider going with Landorus and Hydregion.

So as a full roster,
    Mega Lucario
    Talonflame
    Gyarados
    Sylveon
    Landorus-T
    Hydregion

I've got builds for all of these except Hydregion. Anyone mind helping me build him?

Read one of my previous posts in this thread for Hydreigon sets.

Edit: FYI, if you're playing by Smogon rules, Mega Lucario is an Uber, so you'll have to make do with Mega Lopunny or regular Lucario (if you do use regular Lucario, refer to the previous Megas I suggested).

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Read one of my previous posts in this thread for Hydreigon sets.

Edit: FYI, if you're playing by Smogon rules, Mega Lucario is an Uber, so you'll have to make do with Mega Lopunny or regular Lucario (if you do use regular Lucario, refer to the previous Megas I suggested).

Sounds good, and thanks a ton!
    Do you think this current Pokemon team is ready to breed and build?

Back