• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PC!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    As the title says.. I'm new to PC..

I'm a 20 year old in the US Army but I'm a pokefan at heart.. Ha.. You can call me Anselour or Anthony.. Whichever.. =] First game I ever played was Pokemon Yellow (still runs and saves - no new battery or anything) with my Gameboy Pocket.. And from there.. The rest is history.. I've actually come to this forum quite a bit looking for new hacks on games because I've played every non-spinoff game and just want to get a new taste of creations out there..

Really looking forward to Pokemon X and Y (getting Y myself) because I feel it's going to change the way we knew how to play pokemon forever.. Ha..

Look forward to seeing this thread grow and the community already seems welcoming.. =]

Hey Anthony, welcome to the forum! ^^ Blue was my first game and I still have it in a box somewhere, though no longer own a Gameboy to play it on. My brother lost my GBA SP and I'm still a little peeved about that. :( Definitely seems like Pokemon will become even more amazing with the release of X and Y though, and we're all extremely excited about that on the community. If you're interested you should stop by the Pokemon X & Y board to discuss it with us; there's lots to chat about and speculate!

Hope you have a great time exploring the forum and playing through the lovely hacks. I've played a few and would recommend Liquid Crystal as it was one of my personal favorite completed hacks. See you around! <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    We have the Pokémon X and Y section for speculation and news about these games, you can go check that out :)
    We also have sections for all the older generations of Pokémon, from R/B/Y to Black and White 2.
    Have fun around, if you have questions I'm always here :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    I've played a few and would recommend Liquid Crystal as it was one of my personal favorite completed hacks. See you around! <3

Will do! I've got quite a handful of them now.. =] But I'll definitely look in to this one!

Back