• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PokeCommunity But not to pokemon

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Yeah. I've been playing pokemon since ever but I'm only now starting PokeCommunity.
    For most of my time playing pokemon, I have not known about IV's, EV's, and Competitive Battling. I'm still learning about how to get strong pokemon and stuff. Anyways. I'll see y'all around.

Years
    • Age 28
    • US
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    ~hola, PikaDude. have fun on pokecommunity, and read the rules... oh, why bother, nobody ever does or already has anyway~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    VMs are short for Visitor Messages. You can send one by going to someone's profile. :3

Welcome to the community, Pikachukid. Good luck learning all those fun little aspects of competitive battling. They can be a pain in the keaster, but they pay off in the end.

Any who, hope you're enjoyin' the boards so far.

Back