• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to Site

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2018
    Hey everyone.
    I ended up at this site after searching for the best pokemon forums without being strictly focused on games or the anime, but more the general topic of pokemon and the universe it exists in. I like writing characters in the universe, people or pokemon, for fun, and am currently seeking to combine a few characters for a longer narrative.
    Some stuff about me: I'm 22, M, Tennessee. I have loved gulpin and swalot since their inception and I can't explain why. My top four types generally speaking are psychic, water, steel, poison. I was away from pokemon almost entirely since the D/P/Pl games and actually hovered in Unova/Hoenn limbo for a long time. Only tried to start progressing a year ago, and now I'm trying to get into the community again. I look forward to my time here, and hope to make a few friends. If you want to read the little things I write, or would like to request a character description/backstory, just send me a message or reply here! I do it for fun, so please have at it. Also, my favorite game despite it's flaws: Pokemon XD.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, welcome to PC! I find Swalot to be such an interesting Pokemon, I plan on playing through Emerald sometime soon, so I just might use one. Trying to use things I haven't before. I really do recommend you play Platinum. It really fixed some underlying issues of D/P but if you want, you can play those too. Try visiting our Fan Fiction & Writing section of PC, I'm sure the regulars there would appreciate the activity you can bring. Maybe visit Pok?mon General to discuss some wild Pok?mon topics~ If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask me, I hope to see you around the community!

Years
  • Hello there Tearin, welcome to PC!
    Those story ideas you have in development sound great, you should check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section to possibly write up a story. I recommend you check out the new Pokemon games, there's so many new features and Pokemon that have showed up since. See you around ^-^

Back