• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Boards

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    This seems like a very nice site; I've enjoyed reading the threads, so decided to go ahead and join. Pok?mon is a game that I find so fun and addictive that at times I wish the little critters were real, lol. Fortunately, there are so many good forums and resources out there that Pok?maniacs like myself can have a reasonable amount of fun without getting too silly. :P

Well, happy to be a part of the community. :)

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years

Thanks, was just reading the topic about catching Shiny Pkmn, lol. I haven't seen one yet, outside of Battle Tower. :(

Take care, gotta go.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    Shiny Pokemon

Welcome Merron I am Kristofer , Shiny Pokemon Are Not any different except for color i have around 10 including.... [email protected] is my MSN add me if you want to be friends :)
    Cloyster
    New to the Boards
    Pidgeot
    New to the Boards

Dugtrio
    New to the Boards

Dragonite
    New to the Boards

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    Merron said:
    This seems like a very nice site; I've enjoyed reading the threads, so decided to go ahead and join. Pok?mon is a game that I find so fun and addictive that at times I wish the little critters were real, lol. Fortunately, there are so many good forums and resources out there that Pok?maniacs like myself can have a reasonable amount of fun without getting too silly. :P

Well, happy to be a part of the community. :)

I used to wish they were real a lot more when they first came out than I do now, but I still do at times :laugh:

Welcome to the PC! Stay active and have fun ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Merron, I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Hello, M. Welcome to da PC. Im Daniel, as you can see *Points at name* anyway im a bit late welcoming but here i am. Have fun and post alot here. The good old sentence :^) Wish I had a better keyboard -_-;; if you are in need of any help or just wanna chat just pm me. Im online 11/24 hours at day XD Is it just me or does the most of the welcome post sound robotic?? Oh, I love that smiley: :^) gosh im talking :O cya ya later alligator :=) lol

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Just got done watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarves! XD

That movie is so sad...and so is Bambi... :'(

Sorry I love them Disney Classics! XD

Welcome to PC. Remember not to do anything stupid...not that I haven't done stupid things but...that's a different story for a different time.

Well I'm RM, and ^ that's daniel *points to both of the names*

What else can I say? *thinks*

I'm a big fan of the fiddle (AKA Violin), Disney classic movies, and guitars, country music, and Samus (She rocks my socks! XD)

Well enough about me, let's talk about PC: obey the rules, don't get hurt, and stay away from people you think are going to get you introuble, and read "The O'reilly factor" (Has nothing to do with politics) it's very enlightening! ^^

Oh and wear this! *puts mullet wig on Merron* Oh my god! You look just like Billy Ray Cyrus! XD

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Welcome to PC ahve fun here ^^

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    thanx

Hey, guys. :)

I appreciate the warm welcome. There are sites out there where nobody notices when new people start posting, lol. Still tapping away at Pok?mon FireRed. Went fishing with Super Rod in front of Fishing Guru's house in Vermillion, caught a shiny Shellder on the first try! :confused: It was golden, but when I evolved it, it turned blue and purple... not very exciting. I think I saw a shiny Nidorino in the Safari Zone last night, but I usually run away from everything but Chansey (trying to get a lucky egg), so I think the Nido' was gone before I even realized that it was "special". :'(

...Is it just me, or is Gary's Alakazam annoying? :dead:

Thanks again!

Back