• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New to the community and looking for friends to play roms with.

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hello everyone.

I'm new to forums in general. I am a big fan of Pokémon and I have played every main series game and quite a lot of hacked roms. In the past I used to play together with my friends, but now they have all stopped playing.
    I'm looking for new friends who share my interest and people who want to do stuff like Nuzlockes and Soul links together. I hope to be a part of the community and interact with people who share my hobby.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can get along. :)

Years
    Hello everyone.

I'm new to forums in general. I am a big fan of Pokémon and I have played every main series game and quite a lot of hacked roms. In the past I used to play together with my friends, but now they have all stopped playing.
    I'm looking for new friends who share my interest and people who want to do stuff like Nuzlockes and Soul links together. I hope to be a part of the community and interact with people who share my hobby.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can get along. :)

Hello Tidus96, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite official games ?
    Have you also tried some fan games ? There are some great ones I could recommend!
    I am not into Nuzlockes or Soul Links personally, but I am always up for new friends!

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hello Tidus96, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite official games ?
    Have you also tried some fan games ? There are some great ones I could recommend!
    I am not into Nuzlockes or Soul Links personally, but I am always up for new friends!

Hello nice to meet you.
    Yes I have played a few fan games, but that was quite some time ago. Last few I played were fusions, Kaizo, Rogue and Radical Red.
    My favourite regions are Johto and Sinnoh.

Hello!

Have you played any spinoff games, such as for example Mystery Dungeon?

Yes I love Mystery dungeon games. I would love to see a new one. I also played the gamecube ones Colloseum and XD Gale of darkness and a few smaller ones like pinball.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hello nice to meet you.
    Yes I have played a few fan games, but that was quite some time ago. Last few I played were fusions, Kaizo, Rogue and Radical Red.
    My favourite regions are Johto and Sinnoh.

Yes I love Mystery dungeon games. I would love to see a new one. I also played the gamecube ones Colloseum and XD Gale of darkness and a few smaller ones like pinball.

Hello again. I merged your 2 posts since they were in a row. But you can always reply to two or more users at once by clicking "Respond" for all of them before replying! And, if you want, you can also always edit your post to modify it anyway you want.

The second generation is my third favourite! I will always remember playing Gold in colors and on the TV screen!
    As for fan games, I can suggest Zeta / Omicron, Solar Light - Lunar Dark, Insurgence. And if you are into top level challenges and hairpulling puzzles, you can try Reborn!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there TIdus96, and welcome to the PC! Sorry I'm a little late to the greeting party!

Cool that you've played all the main series games! Have you ever finished a game's PokeDex?

Back