• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Forum

Ravenshroud

I'm Huntin' Wabbits
    Years
    Hello, thought I'd introduce myself into the Forums and tell everyone that I'm more than happy to chat with anyone. I'm also interested in battling anyone as well, just trying to hone some skills that're rusty from a few years of not playin'.

I just got back into it with the DS gen games. I only have Diamond so far. Just post a line and I'll reply back to you most likely.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
    Well welcome to PC!!I am hoping to see you in the Trade Corner and the Battle Stadium.If you ever want some directions around the forums you can ask me if you want.

Ravenshroud

I'm Huntin' Wabbits
    Years
    Like the PM. Thanks for the welcome. Already posted in the battle stadium. Glad I'm not the only night owl up.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome to PC!

If you need any help feel free to Pm me.

Try to be active and have fun :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    hey im new too just thought id finally join but gud luck on having fun and everything but welcome

Back