• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the site, but I remember chunky gameboys.

Pedro

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Loved Red and Blue (back in the day...) and now that I've got a DS I thought it was about time I got back into one of my fave games ever.

Half-way through Diamond and loving it. Looking forward to using these forums and possibly meeting up with some of you for battles and some trades for either new pokemon or simply for evolutions etc.

Now that we've got proper online-play, I can't wait to get battling once I'm happy with my team. Bring it on!

Peace.

Years
  • Heya, I'm Lily ^^ Yeah I miss those old games. :3 I'm actually playing Silver right now. Taking a break from the DS with it =P
    I have Pokemon Pearl. If you ever want to trade or anything, feel free to drop me a PM ^^ Welcome to the forums, make sure to have fun!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there! :3 Welcome to are awesome community known as " The Pokémon Community ". Pretty, simple? Yup, simple. I'm Cedrik, nice to meet you. I've a member since 1 year. So I can say that I know many things... <3 So yeah, send me a message if you want to be friend. Also, I have Pokémon Diamond! I don't have Wi-Fi, though... So we couldn't trade/battle, sadly. But... Yeah. :3 Just send me a message~.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have Diamond and I would love to battle with you but their is
    one problem, I have no Wi-Fi. So sadly I can't. Welcome to PC.
    Have fun and battle to your hearts content with some of PC's
    finest trainers.

-ChronicNightmare-

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey welcome to the pokemon community forums. im ultimate_trainer as you can see you can call me ultimate for short and stuff read the rules and stay active and also pm me if you want to be friends.

Back