• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to this Website.

Years
  • Hey, everyone! I'm Jason.

Just getting started with this website, but I'm no newcomer when it comes to competitive battling, etc. Just recently started Platinum over again and began playing through it.

Anxiously awaiting Black & White 2!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Jason! :3 Since you're into competitive battling, I expect to see you in competitive battling center often tbh. Or at least on the Pokemon Online server (details can be found @ the announcement in the section). CBC can use as many regulars as it can get, so ya, defs post there.

Either way, like you I'm also excited about B2/W2, and I like to spend time discussing the upcoming games in the section for it right here. Sooo, you should too! And if you like Black and White too, check out that section ;)

But yeah! Have fun around here, feel free to ask any staff members if you have any questions about the forum itself. :)

Cid

Years
  • Hey, Jason! Welcome to PokéCommunity.

It seems you are bound to hang out in the Competitive Battling Center forum, which Forever conveniently linked, so that's great! Recent playthroughs of Platinum may veer you into discussion, so you can go straight to the Fourth Generation Games (DS) for that. I hope you continue on with your current interests, and whenever you feel like branching out into other forums, feel free to do so. A good place to get started with this website would be the rules, along with the stickied threads on the forums you visit, CBC for instance. Also, before making most discussion threads, try to check if it's already made and post there instead, unless it's over a month old. Anyway, just have a blast.

See you around.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ohh a competitive battler, that's a great area and our's is always full with people interested in battling. You should have a great time in that area when you decide to go battle. I still haven't played through platinum... I really should get on that. :P Black and White two looks like it will be a great game to the series, i'm looking forward to it as well. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your battles go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back