• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New toys reveal Pokemon?

Turnabout

bonk!
Years
  • The one to the right looks like the ever-impending(or at least for me) pre-evolution of Kangaskhan.

Ohhh, that'd be awesome!
    Yes, these are probably real, not sure what to think of that green one, but it probably has an evo-line since it looks so simple.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    The one to the right looks like the ever-impending(or at least for me) pre-evolution of Kangaskhan.

New toys reveal Pokemon?
    New toys reveal Pokemon?

The eyes are the same shape and colour, and both have that head crest thing. Not to mention the fact that the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch looks kind of like the toy. XD
    I agree.
    It looks alot like a Kangaskhan baby and Lavitar.
    I dont know what to think of the green one,I guess it looks alright.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • It looks too much like larvitar for me. I like most of the other pokes so far though.

THAT! That's where I've seen it before :D

The one to the right looks like the ever-impending(or at least for me) pre-evolution of Kangaskhan.

New toys reveal Pokemon?
    New toys reveal Pokemon?

The eyes are the same shape and colour, and both have that head crest thing. Not to mention the fact that the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch looks kind of like the toy. XD

That makes sense and would be LOL!

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    OMG the brown one looks like a baby Kangaskhan..... they should call it Kangaskub

Years
  • i hope Kangaskhan. gets an evolution as well.. not just an pre-evolution it needs to get better... somehting like ground/normal

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • The one to the right looks like the ever-impending(or at least for me) pre-evolution of Kangaskhan.

New toys reveal Pokemon?
    New toys reveal Pokemon?

No I think it was confirmed that Cubone was the Kangaskan baby although if that rumor I heard is fake then I belive you

(assuming what you said is right)
    FINALLY!!! A Kangaskan Baby!!!!!!!

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • No I think it was confirmed that Cubone was the Kangaskan baby although if that rumor I heard is fake then I belive you

(assuming what you said is right)
    FINALLY!!! A Kangaskan Baby!!!!!!!

Cubone being a Kangashan baby was just a fan-made rumor.

Nothing is confirmed yet, whether this is a K pre-evo or not. Some people speculate that it's a pre-evo of Oro, the green-armored lizard from the Oha trailer.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • To me I think it would make a good Normal/fight...a fighting Kangaroo!

Agreed 99.5% on that just change it to pure fighting (don't give him a fighting weakness) and I would so use it

Nothing is confirmed yet, whether this is a K pre-evo or not. Some people speculate that it's a pre-evo of Oro, the green-armored lizard from the Oha trailer.

Oh, well thanks for the confirmation!

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013

no, the original concept was cubone WAS the baby. They changed it after. The coding of the game and developers admiting it confirm it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I've heard prototype. Especially with regards to the green one, since its ears aren't colored.

That green thing... It looks like broccoli. Like a broccoli-monkey hybrid. Not sure how I feel about that yet if it is a Pokemon. (And I nearly said Digimon. Which I actually would have accepted.) A broccoli-monkey hybrid describing how big something is.

The brown one looks like a happier Larvitar in a way.

Never mind. I want a broccoli-monkey hybrid.

I hate you! I was just about to post that I thought it was a Broccoli Monkey and then I saw that you posted it :( lmao

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012

New toys reveal Pokemon?
    New toys reveal Pokemon?

You'll bet I'll capture it ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Kangaskahn baby would be cool.

BUT IF ITS A PARALLEL POKEMON. (Remember, wehn Feebas leaked, everyone thought it looked like Magikarp right? Well, Gyarados and Miltoic look a like too and have lots of similarities, thus making them parallel pokemon) AND EVEOLVES INTO A BEAST. LIKE TYRANITAR. WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.

Back