• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New toys reveal Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    From https://pokejungle.net ~

New toys reveal Pokemon?
    New toys reveal Pokemon?

(slightly bigger pics at my site)​

Obviously the brown one was already revealed in the beta artwork, which is why it lends credibility to these pics.

Thoughts? <3

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    am i dunno i guess the green bear could be the prevo to the ectoplasm thing?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oooh the brown one is adorable. <3

This looks much different than the beta artwork so that gives hope for Koromori (iirc), for the haters.

Green one? Sorta weird. Giving me an Aipom feel. :(

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    They look like Pokémon kids... which sounds credible but "kids" figures are made for a lot of different anime series. :s I think the kids they're shown with--Luxio & Cranidos--are from a much older set (a set of 15 or so kids usually comes out monthly) so... idk. :s I'm not totally sold. Especially since that green one honestly looks like a bad bootleg (I don't even know what it's supposed to be and it looks like a bootleg). D:

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Oooh the brown one is adorable. <3

This looks much different than the beta artwork so that gives hope for Koromori (iirc), for the haters.

Green one? Sorta weird. Giving me an Aipom feel. :(

yes i like the brown one its cool and i like koromori ha i dunno why some people hate it

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THEY'VE SEEN THAT BROWN THING BEFORE.

At first when I saw the leaked scan, I like, "that looks oddly familiar". i just can't place my finger on.

Gen 5 Pokemon have started going downhill for me. I though the brown one would have different colouring but the brown ruined it for me :(

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

At first when I saw the leaked scan, I like, "that looks oddly familiar". i just can't place my finger on.

Gen 5 Pokemon have started going downhill for me. I though the brown one would have different colouring but the brown ruined it for me :(

Yup! Its on the character sheet for the anime, so thats another confirmation that its real, go to serebii or pokebeach to see it, since it won't show up. It doesn't look anything like Ononokusu though. (It was rumoured to be the Pre-evo of Ononokusu).

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    These are intriguing. I wonder if they'll unlock sth. speci on the games. Good idea for innovation ?
    Anyways, I weighed their worth and they look legit. At least the brown one's been leaked already ... "_'

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    The green one looks like that ghost thingy from the first triple battle pic or it could be it's pre-evo.
    The brown one is ovioulsly the thing from the anime pic it looks like larvitar and Gilble mixed together and coloured brown.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Especially since that green one honestly looks like a bad bootleg (I don't even know what it's supposed to be and it looks like a bootleg). D:
    I've heard prototype. Especially with regards to the green one, since its ears aren't colored.

That green thing... It looks like broccoli. Like a broccoli-monkey hybrid. Not sure how I feel about that yet if it is a Pokemon. (And I nearly said Digimon. Which I actually would have accepted.) A broccoli-monkey hybrid describing how big something is.

The brown one looks like a happier Larvitar in a way.

Never mind. I want a broccoli-monkey hybrid.

Years

It looks too much like larvitar for me. I like most of the other pokes so far though.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The second one looks like Larvitar. :S

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    The one to the right looks like the ever-impending(or at least for me) pre-evolution of Kangaskhan.

New toys reveal Pokemon?
    New toys reveal Pokemon?

The eyes are the same shape and colour, and both have that head crest thing. Not to mention the fact that the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch looks kind of like the toy. XD

Back