• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New trainer here

Years
    Hi I'm Dumerili, I've been playing Pokemon since I stole Pokemon yellow from my babysitter when I was a kid. Shortly after that I bought pokemon Ruby and started trading Pokemon cards. I remember my first trade like it was yesterday, I traded an Onyx card for a Poochyena and I thought it was the greatest thing ever... ah good times.

Anyways my obsession continued although I primarily play the video games now, keeping a card collection organized was a pain in the butt.

Right now I own Pokemon white, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon LeafGreen, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon ranger, Pokemon ranger shadows of almia, Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs, Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky, Pokemon Coliseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of darkness, and Pokemon X. I think that's all of them X3

I've played some of the other games and I also still have a few pokemon cards, mainly legendary pokemon that I didn't want to give up.

Anyways I'm here hoping to find some people to trade with so I can fill up my pokedexes c:

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello Dumerili and welcome!

That's a good chunk of Pokemon games you've played there, so I guess this means you'll find loads of topics you'll want to take part in discussing here. And we happen to have a place you may want to check out as well if you love trading, the Trade Corner section which has everything pertaining to trades you need, as well as Quick Trade Threads and the shops.

But yeah, I'm sure that will keep you busy for a while. I do hope you can stick around because we'd be sad if you left us, have fun and remember that staff members are always happy to assist you with any help you need!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
    Congrats on ypur game collection! I need a Hoeen game to complete mine and Black 2 and Y. Welcome to PC by the way. I would advise you check out the trade corner or battling section for a grand time. I used to have a shop there, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.(The hinge broke.) I hang around the GBA sections now a days until I get my new Ds. Shoot me a friend request. Nice meeting ya and stick around.

Back