• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New trainer would like to battle!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2022
    Hey everyone! I'm new here so I don't where to find most things but I'll try my best! Anways, My favorite sports would probably be Soccer and Basketball, my favorite Pokémon would probably be Squirtle, (I think it's awesome!) And I'm currently working on a ROM hack, Hopefully it'll be a good one. I once caught a shiny Golbat, which evolved into a Crobat, unfortunately, the games data got corrupted, (bye-bye Crobat ;-; .) And my favorite region would probably be Hoenn. And that just about sums it up.

Years
  • Boo that sucks! ): Sorry about your game corruption. I don't think that ever happened to me but it sounds absolutely devastating. Welcome to PC regardless, Blaze~

Hoenn is my favorite region too so you're automatically awesome. Any Hoenn fan is destined to be my best friend, hehe. :) I spent so many hours on Sapphire - more than any other game - and am proud of that. Wish it were on 3DS virtual console so I could play it again and again!

Hope you enjoy your time here though and stick around. I'm sure you'll love PC given how much there is to do and all.. so remember not to disappear. See you!

Back