• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    I'd love to see all pokemon and their fusions, it's my main hope for this game.

But I'm realistic.

Plopping them all in one region would be extremely messey unless it was a custom made region that was huuuugeeeee. Either way, it would be an insane amount of work and not expected to be seen anytime soon. What emotionless suggested above might be more feasible, but its also still an insane amount of work for one person.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    I'd love to see all pokemon and their fusions, it's my main hope for this game.

But I'm realistic.

Plopping them all in one region would be extremely messey unless it was a custom made region that was huuuugeeeee. Either way, it would be an insane amount of work and not expected to be seen anytime soon. What emotionless suggested above might be more feasible, but its also still an insane amount of work for one person.

That would be awesome. Mabye he could have a team and he can recruit members from here! I would love to be able to choose 2 of the 21 starters and fuse them to start my journey! I would even love to fuse all 800+ Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2021
    Report bugs:
    After Pewter town one of the stairs if you fail them (lol), you will be stuck (had to restart the game ahah).
    At the museum, exist a "hidden" room at the 2nd floor if you go to the wall at the right inferior corner (probably just visual bug, cozz the room is pretty ok).
    ^
    In that room if you step the table talking about the relicants you can go further and walk inside the aquarium.

Ill put + stuff if i find, continue the good job!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    ok so im not very good at spriting but i did do an attempt at making my own fusion sprites for the charmander/bulbasaur fusions if you wanna use them feel free

Attachments

• [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      Bulbamander .png
      5.4 KB · Views: 2
      Bulbamander_b .png
      5.4 KB · Views: 4
      Charmasaur .png
      6.6 KB · Views: 9
      Charmasaur_b .png
      8.3 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Major Bug!

After beating Misty, you get congratulated by her two gym helpers. When congratulated by the male swimmer it bugs out and repeats the text non-stop, forcing you to quit the game as the only way to stop the text.

Attachments

Capture.PNG
      52.4 KB · Views: 0
      Capture1.PNG
      52 KB · Views: 1

skyblade57

Random Internet User
    Years
    hey schrroms, I got the update (patch from pevious), started a new game and this happened...
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

edit: also, in the start of the giovani vs oak fight, oak has no trainer sprite.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
    Last edited:

PKMN Gamer Retro

THE Retro Gamer 9000
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    Reporting a bug:

While adding the latest patch, I began to play the game. Looking at the stats on my party, some of the type nametags are missing in the "Summary" tab.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    I've been meaning to post some of the new bugs I've encountered, but let me just ask this first - what's going on with the typings? Are you attempting to have pkmn with three or four types? If so, that's pretty incredible though I'm not sure how well it'll work out. There are definitely some issues with it currently, though. I noticed a few attacks not hitting correctly (ex. Bug Bite was normal effective against Wareotto (Water|Nrm/Flying), Venoshock was not very effective against Wigglysey (Nrm/Fairy|Normal))

Also, the bell quest is cool but it does not seem to be able to be completed (I've rung the bell at the correct time and acquired the item, but it didn't finish the quest in CelaHotel)

Again, I want to reiterate, I really love this game. It's awesome.

Schrroms

Years
    I've been meaning to post some of the new bugs I've encountered, but let me just ask this first - what's going on with the typings? Are you attempting to have pkmn with three or four types? If so, that's pretty incredible though I'm not sure how well it'll work out. There are definitely some issues with it currently, though. I noticed a few attacks not hitting correctly (ex. Bug Bite was normal effective against Wareotto (Water|Nrm/Flying), Venoshock was not very effective against Wigglysey (Nrm/Fairy|Normal))

Also, the bell quest is cool but it does not seem to be able to be completed (I've rung the bell at the correct time and acquired the item, but it didn't finish the quest in CelaHotel)

Again, I want to reiterate, I really love this game. It's awesome.

About the typings, yeah I was doing some tests for 3 or 4 typed-Pokemon. I was supposed to remove it for the 2.2 patch, but I accidentally only removed part of the code, which explains why it's all glitched up at the moment. I will fix this as soon as I get the time.

The bell quest counts as completed as soon as you pick the item. But you're right, I should add a message and change the dialog of the hotel npc .

PKMN Gamer Retro

THE Retro Gamer 9000
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    If I may make a suggestion for the un-fusing aspect of the game. When you go to Cinnabar Islands' lab to unfuse the Pokemon, could you make it to where you get the prevolves of the Pokemon parents?

Again, this is just a suggestion.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Tried the new 2.2 Demo, poison moves are not very effective on fairies again. Kinda breaks my team so I'm waiting until that is fixed.

Years
    • He/Him, She/Her
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    i'm still not going to get the new versions until weighted stats are removed

Schrroms

Years
    Reporting a bug:

While adding the latest patch, I began to play the game. Looking at the stats on my party, some of the type nametags are missing in the "Summary" tab.
    Tried the new 2.2 Demo, poison moves are not very effective on fairies again. Kinda breaks my team so I'm waiting until that is fixed.

Alright, this should fix it. Sorry about that!
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/85pv21x12h0fvjg/InfiniteFusion2.2.1-patch.zip

i'm still not going to get the new versions until weighted stats are removed

It's not going to happen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Hey Schrroms,

I have download InfiniteFusion_2.2 and installed it twice now and I get the same result. When I launch the program, it is only a small square with no controls. I am guessing that the game is not launching properly.

i.imgur.com/cloKPLf.png

Back