• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Hello, I just downloaded the game today, and every time i try to start a new randomized save file, I get this error which hard crashes the game. I have been unable to even start the new randomized save file, as it crashes on the "are these settings correct" screen when confirming the randomized options.
    error is as follows:

Script '003_ Interpreter.rb" line 189: RuntimeError occured
    Script error in event 1 (coords 0,0), map 295 (Intro):
    Exception: NoMethodError
    ***Full script:
    Kernel.initRandomTypeArray0
    Kernel.pbShuffleDex(pbGet(197), 1)
    Backtrace:
    randomizer.rb:50:in `block in get_ randomized bst_hash
    randomizer.rb:39:in each
    randomizer.rb:39:in get randomized_bst hash
    randomizer.rb:88:in pbShuffleDex
    (eval):2:in execute_script
    003_Interpreter.rb:137:in `eval"
    003 Interpreter.rb:137:in execute script
    004 Interpreter Commands.rb:1024:in command 355
    004 Interpreter Com

Any help on fixing this would be appreciated. I would be willing to try using the alternate launcher, but the light version download does not come with one, and the patch number is the same as the light version number, so I did not download is as per the instructions in the readme

Delakitty

Ultra-Randomizer that knows nothing about making f
    Years
  • Is there a way to delete your current save file for Pokemon Infinite Fusion? I tried a new game but that just made it randomized and I tried to (start Insane/Insane game I get a error message no matter what, can you guys add more mirrors to download this game, I tried WinRAR, seemed to help but the english site gave me the german one -Yes, off topic sorry but that actually happened- and I tried MEGA free and MediaFire free) can you please help me out here, I'm the kind of person who loves to randomize a lot, someone uploaded thiuis game to Google Drive and it didn't accept that so can you guys upload this to Google Drive by any chance..?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    figured out the problem wouldn't extract if I also wanted to open the game afterword's.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @Delakitty: There's a shortcut in the base folder of the game called "Savefile" that takes you to the saves directory, the archives "File A.rxdata" through "File H.rxdata" are each individual save. Just delete the one you want gone.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    anybody else running into a runtime error? it's not letting join the discord for some reason so i have to ask here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2023
    Hey, does anyone know if we can increase the number of storage boxes (more than 30 boxes??), sorry if someone already asked, I couldn't find it

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Unless you're going for "catching them all" thirty boxes are more than enough. I only used around ten of them, while going for the "catch all 420 basic forms" goal to get the magic boots (and then I found out about Debug mode, which makes the boots obsolete anyways...)

Edit: "catch all 420 forms" doesn't require you to have them all in your boxes, just to have caught them at some point, so I got rid of useless/ugly things (unown, ditto, most normals,) and only kept one of each species of the rest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2023
    Alright but my 30 boxes are nearly full, so that's why I asked. If anyone else knows how to increase the number of storage boxes, please tell me

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I hade (have) the same problem, i tried a lot of different solutions, regular ones and cheats, with bad results.
    There should be an assistant in Bill's house who sells additional storage space. Maybe try to go there, but for me and other people she simply doesn't appear. Maybe it's a bug, i don't know.
    There is a way to forcefully increase the number of storage boxes but it only works at the beginning, when you play a new game.
    My temporary solution is simply cloning the game savefile and clear the boxes each time i need more space, if you want you can do the same.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    When I play I have green horizontal lines and I can't see well. Someone knowa how I can the the green lines out?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    So when i go into the grass the game pauses like its found an encounter and no pokemon show up I just updated to 5.1.3.5 i ran in the grass for like 15 min and no encounter

Update: I reapplied the patch and now it works

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Downloaded and applied patch for the latest update. Am getting error Script 'randomizer gym leader edit.rb' line 425: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '<=' for nil:NilClass

EDIT: I reverted to 5.1.3.3, which did fix the issue. I noticed the "preloaded" full version on your Mega download link is still (at least listed-as) 5.1.3.3, whereas 5.1.3.5 is "dynamic." Is the (as far as I can find, unlisted) difference between these two the cause?

EDIT 2: I now see that 1.3.5 is indeed supposed to be for "dynamic" only. Having this only noted in a post where it was edited in nearly two weeks after the original posting isn't exactly the best way to disseminate this information. Perhaps noting the patch as 5.1.3.5-patch_dynamic_only or somesuch for the download? Or updating the WHICH VERSION YOU SHOULD GET.txt to mention when a patch is relevant for which version?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    hello I have a problem I want to make a trade it gives me an error message and my game crashes image.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    I seem to be having an issue verifying the Discord. I've allowed all messages to be sent to me, but the captcha bot wont send me a message. Even tried reinstalling discord. Also having an issue with Lucario not evolving at Lv20 like the wiki says.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Hi everyone, the game is truly fantastic, thanks to the developers :D
    Still, I've got an issue, the loading time are incredibly long, like 20/30 sec when a battle ends or when i go enter/exit a building. I've tried to reinstall, to apply the latest patch, to disable "download sprite" and to run in compatibility mode but nothing works.
    On reddit I read about an alternative launcher but I can't seem to find it in any of the folders. Can somebody help me?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    This may be an odd request but could wingull and pelipper be added? I wanted to combine it with Zapdos because Zapdos with drizzle sounds hilariously broken in the most fun ways but it's just not there

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Straight from the FAQs:

Are you going to add any more Pokémon?
    No.

So I don't know if it's an odd request, but it's most likely an unlikely-to-happen one.

Not saying I don't wish there were more 'mons in this game. Maybe someone will "mod" it someday and add what's missing.

Back