• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I've just encountered another error: Using EXP Share with EXP All results in a loss of experience. The pokemon with EXP Share gets the same amount as if nothing had EXP Share, but everything else gets half that. Tested using a trainer that can be rebattled, fighting with neither item provided 354 exp. Fighting with EXP All on but without EXP Share provided all 5 pokemon in my team with 70 exp, for 350 in total. That loss is expected, from rounding. However, after giving a pokemon EXP Share, the 4 pokemon that did not have it only got 35 exp, while the EXP Share pokemon got 70, for a total of only 210.

Also, I've figured out how to attack images, so I've attached the screenshot for the error found in my previous post.

Attachments

• Infinite Fusion Error.png
      Infinite Fusion Error.png
      40.1 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2022
    Hi Bros! Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native at all.
    Just a message to say that I really enjoy the experience you created with your game, I take a really good pleasure to fuse my Pokemon and to elaborate a good-looking/strong team :) !

The thing is... I have a little problem with the main story quest.
    I got an error every time I try to fight Giovanni at the Sylph Sarl's building. The battle begin, but crash when Giovanni want to release his Pokémon. I got that error after :

????? 'Interpreter' ? 276 ??? RuntimeError ????????
    Script error within event 20, map 305 (9F):
    `pbLoadPokemonBitmapSpecies'Woops, looks like you're missing the Back sprite for Zapmolticuno!
    ***Full script:
    pbTrainerbattle(PB:Trainers:::ROCKETBOSS,"Giovanni",_I("WHAT!? Impossible!"),true,3,false)
    Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Gen 2:41:in `pbLoadPokemonBitmap'
    EliteBattle_Sprites:254:in `setPokemonBitmap'
    EliteBattle_Scene:1138:in `pbTrainerSendOut'
    EliteBattle_Scene:1108:in `each'
    EliteBattle_Scene:1108:in `pbTrainerSendOut'
    EliteBattle_Battle:268:in `pbSendOutInitial'
    EliteBattle_Battle:161:in `pbStartBattleCore'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2229:in `pbStartBattle'
    PTrainer_NPCTrainers:326:in `pbTrainerBattle'

The game crash directly after that. I can't do another thing and can't go further my Pokemon journey.

I tried a lot of things, but nothing work... Can you help me on that ? I really want to continue to experiment your game ! Thanks.
    Keep going, it's a fuc*ng good game tho'! I'm addicted!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So I do not know if this is the same for everyone but I download the version 4.3.3 full and the 4.4 patch and loaded up a old save from version 3.0 (the one that went to 8 badges before the elite 4 and no gen 2/3/4 mons) battled Moltres because last time i played Moltres was glitched and didn't show up and then noticed a few things off about the Pokedex

1. The pictures seem to be zoomed in on to the point that Moltres wing was cut off a bit because of the really zoomed in on image
    2.Upon taking a look threw the Pokedex again i noticed that a) I seem to have encountered a Lanturn, a Quagsire, a Rampardos, a Shieldon, a Keclsaur (Kecleon head bulbasaur body) and a Wailasaur (Wailord head bulbasaur body) when the last version played was before the E4 and other gen mons were added so while the mons seem to have converted correctly the same can't be said about the dex b) when viewing the full details of the mons in the dex and start scrolling up and down that the dex seems to skip over any mons that are seen but not caught and c) I also noticed that for some reason the map part of the dex that would show you where the mons of the dex would be found in the world (if possible) was not there and the only tab that was is the main info with the number name type height weight brief description that stuff meaning that I am unable to look up any of the ones I am missing and be able to find where they are to catch them

Any answers will be very much appreciated and I really hope I haven't just run across a glitch from when i converted my old save over.

(edit found out it was a Wailord not a Wailmer and that the conversion of numbers merely changed what I already had and put those one in the dex and the old numbers were only changed in name because i ran threw some of the earlier routes and saw some mons that i know i caught and then evolved were show as not being caught)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So I just have to ask, after going threw the file folder for the battlers I'm curious as to if we will be getting Nincada, Ninjask, Bibarel, Riolu, Slakoth, Vigoroth and Wailmer because there is a Shedinja, Bidoof, Lucario, Slaking and Wailord in the dex but not these parts of the full line.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    i'm not sure if this has been brought to light already but it seems that when you fuse a pokemon with a hidden ability, that particular ability doesn't show up as a choice to pick from after fusing.

in my case, i was fusing a slowpoke with regenerator (hidden) and a machoke with guts... however, when given the prompt to choose which ability to have for the fused pokemon, i was given the options own tempo and guts.

is this a known bug and is it being worked on? thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    i'm not sure if this has been brought to light already but it seems that when you fuse a pokemon with a hidden ability, that particular ability doesn't show up as a choice to pick from after fusing.

in my case, i was fusing a slowpoke with regenerator (hidden) and a machoke with guts... however, when given the prompt to choose which ability to have for the fused pokemon, i was given the options own tempo and guts.

is this a known bug and is it being worked on? thank you!

First to answer your question according to the change log when fusing two mons together it uses the choices of the 1st ability of the body mon and 2nd ability if possible for the head mon so with that in mind I do not think that hidden abilities are taken into consideration when fusing the mons together but I may be wrong about that.

Second I have to ask about Viridian River has that area been removed because I can't help but notice between Version 3.1 and version 4.3.3 the location of the rock have been moved to block access to the river and if that is the case then why is it not in the change log for version history

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • First to answer your question according to the change log when fusing two mons together it uses the choices of the 1st ability of the body mon and 2nd ability if possible for the head mon so with that in mind I do not think that hidden abilities are taken into consideration when fusing the mons together but I may be wrong about that.

Second I have to ask about Viridian River has that area been removed because I can't help but notice between Version 3.1 and version 4.3.3 the location of the rock have been moved to block access to the river and if that is the case then why is it not in the change log for version history

This is correct. Fused Pokémon do not have access to hidden abilities.
    Yes, Viridian River has been removed. The TM that was previously found there has been moved to the Victory Road.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    This is correct. Fused Pokémon do not have access to hidden abilities.
    Yes, Viridian River has been removed. The TM that was previously found there has been moved to the Victory Road.

So I guess the same thing that happened to the Viridian River has happened to the Celadon University because I didn't see the blocked path to it from behind the Pokecentre.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hey, i seem to have found a game breaking bug, while in the cyberspace (which you enter from bills lighthouse) Porygon goes to the enterance and gets stuck there permanantly, so i cant escape, i dont want to have to reset as i have sunk nearly 20 hours into this save, any help

that happened to me too. DId u find out how to fix it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So I have a few Questions

1. What are all the side-quests and there rewards
    2. With all the updates and changes between version 3.1 (red or blue) and version 4.4, if someone had a save of 3.1 and played to getting the eighth badge and had a good number of the side-quests done is it worth it to transfer it over to the recent version or would it be better to just start a new game from scratch.
    3. does anyone have a list of where the Pokemons are found as for the fact the Pokedex seems to no longer have a location of where they are found.
    4. How does the breeding work with fusions.

Any answers will be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • So I have a few Questions

1. What are all the side-quests and there rewards
    2. With all the updates and changes between version 3.1 (red or blue) and version 4.4, if someone had a save of 3.1 and played to getting the eighth badge and had a good number of the side-quests done is it worth it to transfer it over to the recent version or would it be better to just start a new game from scratch.
    3. does anyone have a list of where the Pokemons are found as for the fact the Pokedex seems to no longer have a location of where they are found.
    4. How does the breeding work with fusions.

Any answers will be very much appreciated.

1.You can find the list here. https://infinitefusion.fandom.com/wiki/Quests
    2.It really depends on you. A lot of things have been added since 3.1. The main additions being gen 2+ Pokémon and a bit of story stuff, but there's nothing really major that you would be missing out on. Your savefile is still fully compatible if you want to continue from where you left off.
    3. This file lists the encounters in the game. It's not ideal, but you should be able to find what you're looking for with ctrl+F
    4. Fusions have the egg groups of both Pokemon. The offspring is the same species as the female, like other Pokemon. But fusions have no egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So I'm not sure if these are a glitch or something but the quest page talk about a quest in saffron that becomes available in the post game that leads to getting a kecleon now according to the page that schrroms linked to says it is in the post-game but since I haven't beaten the E4 I don't think I should have access to it and maybe that's the same with absol and mawile but I have them and I'm not sure if there is a HM for it but I can somehow use dive without having the move or a item to replace it. Really starting to think that converting over a save from version 3.0 has it's downsides to it.

Any input would be really appreciated.

Back